L'association cannadienne des fabricants de produits chimiques (wagon-ecole)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merdle
Originally posted by pecker wood

that IS the canadian vapor

Ahh no its not my friend..That is definetly 100% positivly the american one. yep.

Guest KING BLING

Vapor bites Vizie, and when he isn't he just does some 5 minute bull shit straights that anyone worth anything would do while taking a shit......he is on some fake punk rock rich parent bullshit and he gets his friends arrested trying to do so..........like his shit if you want

http://freephoto-i.net/users/nokill/other.jpg'>

http://www.visualorgasm.com/junk/fre12.jpg'>

it speaks for itself....

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by pecker wood

uhhh ya, i was told im not alowd to defend myself on this...fuck friends suck...uhhh ya.

huuh, defend yerself???...From what? I wasn't attacking you, simply correcting you. All the vaper peices in this thread are by the american one.no need to defend yerself...Just don't don't get led to belive otherwise...

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by KING BLING

Vapor bites Vizie, and when he isn't he just does some 5 minute bull shit straights that anyone worth anything would do while taking a shit......he is on some fake punk rock rich parent bullshit and he gets his friends arrested trying to do so..........like his shit if you want

other.jpg

fre12.jpg

it speaks for itself....

I came to town and hung out with him! He sure didn't seem like he was on some "fake punk rock rich parent bullshit" when I was there! Moms and pops didn't seem to rich to me either!

P.S. He's sure has been getting spotted a lot!

Guest TrustEvil

seriously....can Lewis get any fucking worse ? I've seen better shit from intellectually handicapped 5 year olds....he paints fast and he paints alot but his shit is pure garbage so its all null and void !!!

Originally posted by xiderock

nigga, i'll chop your fucking weak ass head off.

hahaha.

id trade every lewis ever painted for that reset. that thing is fucking killing it. that dude is ill. every time i see his stuff i get stoked all over again.

Guest niggazknow

Originally posted by xiderock

nigga, i'll chop your fucking weak ass head off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hahaha.

id trade every lewis ever painted for that reset. that thing is fucking killing it. that dude is ill. every time i see his stuff i get stoked all over again."

xide huh? youre probably one of the reasons i hate fr8ophiles graffiti so check ya self.

reset is ok i guess, but theres no way he could even compare to lewis, at least lewis is original.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by niggazknow

xide huh? youre probably one of the reasons i hate fr8ophiles graffiti so check ya self.

reset is ok i guess, but theres no way he could even compare to lewis, at least lewis is original.

Graffiti is full of some arrogant shit! I actually didn't realize that when I first got into it, stupid me ...

Guest TrustEvil

niggaz....you can hate on anyone you like, that's your opinion and you have a right to it, even if everyone else might disagree....but seriously, reset burns lewis in his sleep....that is clear as day. As far as lewis being original...well I guess you haven't done your research. More importantly, his shit is busted all up and down....he rocks the kind of shit that one should be embarassed to do...those straights are some of the worse i've ever seen....just my opinion and i'm entitled to it just as much as you are to yours.

Guest niggazknow

>>>xide and reset are better than everyone your crew combined.

maybe to you. but not to 99% of the rest of us. guaranteed.

>>>niggaz....you can hate on anyone you like, that's your opinion and you have a right to it, even if everyone else might disagree....but seriously, reset burns lewis in his sleep....that is clear as day. As far as lewis being original...well I guess you haven't done your research. More importantly, his shit is busted all up and down....he rocks the kind of shit that one should be embarassed to do...those straights are some of the worse i've ever seen....just my opinion and i'm entitled to it just as much as you are to yours.

thanks jacky, i always wondered if i was entitled to my own opinion or not.

and about lewis, youre wrong. lewis rocks what he wants to rock and looks like he has alot of fun doing it. graffiti has always been about fun, for me anyways...not about trying to impress internet toys. and for someone you hate, his name sure is in you toys mouths alot !

99% of the graffiti writing population of the world like you more than xide or reset?

wow, id love to know what you write, cause as i sit here racking my brain, i cant think of a single person that universally respected.

you must be really, really, good.

graffiti is just about fun?

i'd love to hear you plead your case to dondi, phase2, blade, zephyr, convincing them that all the time they put into pushing letter forms was a waste of time, and infact THEY were missing the point.

it might be fun to lay in bed everyday, never showering, pissing on myself, but that doesnt mean im gonna do it.

Guest TrustEvil

niggaz...when i said you were entitled to your opinion, that didn't include making stupid statements like "maybe to you, but not to 99% of the rest of us, guaranteed"...Who the fuck are you to make such a guarantee ? I didn't know you spoke for everyone else....clearly you're more of an idiot than i first suspected.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by niggazknow

>>>xide and reset are better than everyone your crew combined.

maybe to you. but not to 99% of the rest of us. guaranteed.

Is this guy joking?

whichever one of you austin faggots this is, when you come out of that hole in the ground that you're living in and step up to the plate like a real man, you and i can sit down and thoughtfully smash each others faces in. until then, continue blowing my name and my crews name up.

Archived