• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bumdigger

trips this summer

Guest bumdigger

who's going where.

i'm really getting my hopes up on going to japan this summer. i hear mad good things about it

I'm going to Munich this summer.

I'm also hoping to get my friends together for a camping trip around my b-day/Memorial Day.

Guest railroadjerk

a one (hopefully more) person trip starting here and ending up at under pressure, hopefully. depends on what happens on the way.

ill need couches to crash on and people of age to buy me beer, monitary or aerosol in payment :)

freight fetish goes to canada!

Seattle and Vancouver at the end of May.

Washington D.C. and North Carolina in July.

Europe next summer.

Guest willy.wonka

im going to hawaii this summer..

Here to Montana, then all the way down to Las Vegas to hook up with Dee, then to San Diego and Mexico, up to LA to hit the titty bars with Pistol, couple days causing trouble in Disney Land then all the way back. Phew.....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

prolly NM & everywhere in between

galapagos islands?

peru?

maybe both

hallifax

massssssssssssssssssss HAL YOU BETTER COME

texas

and a 3 week tour with a emo pop punk style band across canada and maybe some west coast u.s.a dates..........

Guest NATO

hmm a month living in a tent in various locations across europe, starving but getting ups!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

missouri for a railfan trip hopefully. taking an amtrak from the east coast should be really nice.

nothing too exotic...

probably heading back to the beach for a week with two of my closest friends....relax in the sun and drink corona....

im supposed to go to hawaii with my uncle, aunt, and cousins but i dont want to anymore. fot the same price for airfare, i could go to the philippines again and i think im going to do that instead of hawaii. LA of course, to visit my other cousins and i think thats going to be it.

Guest Pilau Hands

hawaii

cali tour

paris

it's possible only one will happen

which one?

only time will tell!

I'd like to go back to New York. It would be nice to see everyone I hung out again (and the others that I haven't met yet). Plus, I want some more of those Brooklyn Icees and baked ziti pizza!

i'll probably go down to portland for awhile , and over to calgary / edmonton as well , nice short easy trips for me

i already metioned this but i guess this is the more appropriate thread.

the only trip i know will happen 100% is to Moab, Utah, its beautiful there. Hopefully I will make my way to SF, and to Baja California for some bike ride.

Guest sneak

im gonna be off to an island close to ibiza / spain this summer. where u can drink at 16, go clubbing at 16....etc

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:)

st. louis because i love my family.

maybeeeees:

montreal if my homie moves there and i have money.

minneapolis, to paint.

madison, to paint.

chicago, to paint.

dubuque, to paint.

milwaukee, to paint.

washington dc. if my folks move there.

Guest greedy mars

hmm i think im going outside my propert for once... nah im hoping to go to canada wich im possitive of going too. andi want to go to nyc

Originally posted by Secret

I'd like to go back to New York. It would be nice to see everyone I hung out again (and the others that I haven't met yet). Plus, I want some more of those Brooklyn Icees and baked ziti pizza!

popeyes on 88 n 3rd. i dont know why its so good, the must put xtc in their recipe to keep people comin back, oh man that fried chickens bangin. better then the other popeyes, or kfc... makes me wonder, maybe ill see you there

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this