****PARENTS****

Guest eessee

Guest willy.wonka

my mom brags to the girlies that come over.

my mom tells her drunken fine ass college girlfriends about me...then they wanna drink and have sex...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my mom thinks that graffiti adds to the city and that it is something different to look at other than blank walls. she lets me paint in my basement, but i don't think she knows that i go out and stuff.she orders me my caps and mags and i just tell her it is bike stuff. i really don't talk to my dad that much cuz he is usually talking about how he still loves my mom and how he doesn't like being devorced.

late

labor

My parents know....my mom likes any paintings i do....i've never had the chance to do a legal but when i do i know my mom will be goin by it and showin it off to all her friends...my dad says nothin about it......he just thinks it's pointless but leaves it at that.....my mom's not big on the tags she thinks people should go over those with pieces so i have to explain to her that it's all part of the culture....I agree with regulator...some people have it differant ways you can't just assume that one way to solve a problem will work for everyone.....some people have it tough no matter how you look at it.....my mom used to buy me paints when i was a toy but now she's tellin me she wants me to get a job and shit.....my dad says he's not going to give me money to support my painting....he doesn't want to pay to ruin other peoples things....some people just never learn :p

parents are easy to deal with. i have plenty of freedom, and i am in no way punished for when i do wrong. dont get me wrong now either, i'm in no way spoiled. i stay out as late as i want, i come home in the morning, and if they do ask i can just say i stayed out. i know my parents are not even close to strict and i've got it easy...i don't take too much advantage of it though. i used to flip out, along with punching shit...but i've grown out of that, we dont fight much anymore, i dont beg them for money (get a job, easy way to reason with parents) i get arrested and they dont even bitch much anymore.

haha my dad just told me that graffiti is nothing but scribbles and that the electric box down the street just got hit and hes going to have to pay higher phone bills...then he said he doesnt want me to draw on shit in the house...i think its time to shoot the mother fucker what do you think? im so jealous of you kids whos parents are okay with you getting in trouble and doing graff....soooo mother fuckin jealous

My dad isnt involved in my life at all, so feal lucky Regulator. And my moms, well, shes an artist, and knows I graph, but doesnt give a shit what I do. My brother, who is in collage, says "Good for you. I hope you get shot by some Ese's, Homes"

actually i personally wouldnt want my dad involving himself with my life...me and him are so different, hes all souped up on doing the right thing and im getting in constant trouble, the last real social time we spent together was last year when we went to New Orleans together but thats sorta weared off....now hes unemplyed, always around teh house bitching at me and putting down graff....im starting to hate the dude

I feel you. My dad, cheated on my mom when i was 3 and my brother was 7, stayed in the house, still cheating on my mom for a year more, left. Came back, and moved into the basement. Then he leaves. Goes through 4 differnt girlfriends, finally finds one who "suits" him and now, he lives with her and her kid in the next town over. And u know what, I cant even cal him anymore because his girlfriends phsyco. So, UR LUCKY. Not in the sense of, o yeah, ur lifes perfect, but ur lucky man. Be happy. Just go paint.

Guest eessee

i make sure my montana goes to a good waste.... the only time i ever used it to bomb is whne i went to europe with my fams in cali and i did like back back throw ups but thats the only time..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FAG... dont let ur fucking parents walk over u.. u dumb pussy.. u tell ur parents in a nice way that u love graffiti and theres nothing they can do about it.. and if u parents take ur markers or paint u ask for them nicely and if they still dont give them back u fucking flip out... put ur fist threw a wall or something.. and u dont have to sneak out to do graffiti u just say mom dad im going out ill be back in a little while.. and u leave... dont be a bitch man..

What the fuck, jeff? not everyone's parent's are like yours, you know. Just cause you can throw a temper tantrum, punch the wall, and get your way doesn't mean everyone else can do the same. Some people's parents suck. Mine did the same shit to me. They wouldn't let me do jack shit so that's when I said fuck this and I split. It's kinda been shitty getting along, but the freedom is totally worth it.

Guest eessee

word dog thats how my mom was in the beginning but she got used to it already but hey i feel u dog it does suck....:mad: :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

what do you mean by split? i told my mom today that i did not intend to stop graff, and that im going to start it again, whether she likes it or not....and she brought up the whole "ITS WRONG, IT MAKES THE CITY LOOK BAD" bullshit......i just told her thats its not her fuckin walls that get hit....but graff is not the only thing i need freedom from......for fucks sake im ALWAYS home before 12, thats so gay.....my parents are the most clueless, strict, morally correct parents ever, who are intent on making me a 3.7 student who graduates into business....FUCKERS.......what the fuck should i do??!?!? i seriously need help!!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

what do you mean by split? i told my mom today that i did not intend to stop graff, and that im going to start it again, whether she likes it or not....and she brought up the whole "ITS WRONG, IT MAKES THE CITY LOOK BAD" bullshit......i just told her thats its not her fuckin walls that get hit....but graff is not the only thing i need freedom from......for fucks sake im ALWAYS home before 12, thats so gay.....my parents are the most clueless, strict, morally correct parents ever, who are intent on making me a 3.7 student who graduates into business....FUCKERS.......what the fuck should i do??!?!? i seriously need help!!

do what you did with the graff thing,come home when you want,then when they yell at you tell them your goin to come home when you feel,like it an if they ground you an shit just leave.

i did that shit with my mom,it was rocky at times but now i have no rules i do what i want when ever an me an my mom get along alot better now,just when you get the freedom dont be greedy an do stupid ass shit or they will come down on you again...

Guest eessee

yeah even if u have no rules dont take advantage of her cuz she will come down on u ^^^^....

its happen to me cuz i took advantage now instead f going out and pulling an all nighter i have t come home.... but hey i get what i have to get down...:D

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by REGULATOR

you kno i really wish it was that easy...but i really cant stand to watch my mom sob in my living room anymore for fucked up shit that ive done...all your little advice...ive already tried it, you have no idea what my parents are like...they are firm set in their beliefs and if they hate graff, then they are gonna hate what i do....dont call me a fag when you have no idea what kinda situation im in

my parents sound basicly like urs... when i go out my mom crys.. my dad doesnt say anything but u can tell that hes fucking hurt and very disapointed... but they get use to it.. my dad before use to hate graffiti more then anything in this world... he would go around and clean off signs in my neighbor hood that had graff on them.. now he still doesnt really realy like it but he shows and intrest in it and actually likes looking at it...

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by kavis87

What the fuck, jeff? not everyone's parent's are like yours, you know. Just cause you can throw a temper tantrum, punch the wall, and get your way doesn't mean everyone else can do the same. Some people's parents suck. Mine did the same shit to me. They wouldn't let me do jack shit so that's when I said fuck this and I split. It's kinda been shitty getting along, but the freedom is totally worth it.

my parents dont let me throw tantrums.. i use to do that alot.. but not much anymore.. my dad smoked me in the face for punching a 3 holes in the walls..doesnt mean i never punched another hole in the all... ur just a pussy.. my mom would hide all my shoes so i wouldnt beable to go out...so fuck u faggot

my parents have no idea...and i thank god for this every day, because if i get arrested my life is fucking over......my parents will go crazy......at leat for the four years untill i move out....i know its going to happen sooner or later, so i have all the things im going to say planned out.....that way i dont get murdered on the spot.....anyway......yeah.....

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by jus

do what you did with the graff thing,come home when you want,then when they yell at you tell them your goin to come home when you feel,like it an if they ground you an shit just leave.

yea thats basically what im prolly gonna end up doing....im getting tired of this "be home by 10" bullshit curfew crap....how teh fuck am i suposed to have a social life with a curfew!?!?!?

Guest GOLEM

Pretty much the same for me.... During the school year its basically I live in a small town and it is boring, and I usually only do peices under bridges, or frieghts...The summer though damn thats when its on, I go out to my moms apartment downtown and i'm going out and hitting every night....Just dont get caught, and tell them they shouldnt worry about you so much, tell them your almost fucking 18 and almost ready to go move in your own home if you felt like it...If that doesnt work go out and do a all nighter come back and be like, theirs worse things I could of done, Like joining a gang, or getting drunk and getting into a car wreck....

your parents are your parents and no matter what you do they should still stick up for you.The worst thing I have heard of is parents grassing up their kids to the pigs.

My dad is an ex-pig and he don't give a fuck.All he says is "you going painting tonight?" and i'm like "hell yeah".

If your parents are buying you paint I really don't think you should be considered a writer. I wish my family had money to throw down the toliet buying me hundreds of cans of monty and belton so I can go do some damage.

RICH KIDS GET ROBBED ....

Guest eessee

its not like she buys all my paint the only real time she buys me paint is when there is a special occasion b-day or something else other then that not really but i love when she does she buys large quantities lots of cans in the closet.....

Guest unoprimero

my mom saw these flicks of some local shit i took and started lecturing me about graff. she was telling me how she really admires graff and how she doesnt understand why the law gets so mad about it because she believes its only a way of artistic expression. i was like what the fuck???!!!???

Guest GOLEM

Seems like all the old people I know like the peices but hate handstyles...Guess that gang bullshit is brain washed in them..

This thread is a real eye opener. I know a lot of my opinions aren't popular, and I try to stay out of straight graff threads because when all is said and done, I'm not all that knowledgeable about graff. I'm a graff patron , not a graff writer.

It's my belief that fathers have a role to play in their kids' lives. I think a lot of you guys come from homes where your father has either not been present, or where he hasn't been very effective. I wasn't a perfect kid, and I'm sure not a perfect father. But, to quote from the movie "Tombstone"--"There's gotta be some law, Wyatt!" And I agree. The buck has to stop with somebody. In my family, it stops with me.

We all know that there are some things in life that are prohibited, that we choose to do anyway. For me, it's trainhopping. I've never been popped, but I'm not bragging. I know that it's just a matter of time.

If I had a kid under 18 who was into graff, I'd set some rules about it. I would help support any legal graff activity, including financing purchased paint, caps, magazines, etc. But I would specifically prohibit any violation of the law, and be clear that "if you get busted, you are paying the consequences." I would pay for attending expos or shows that featured graff. I would help seek legal sites. I would encourage development of style and technique.

I think everybody needs a curfew. I don't stay out to all hours of the night, and I won't permit my kid to do so. We agree on a time, I expect her to abide by our agreement. She's usually ten minutes early. God only knows what kind of horrifying mischief she gets into before that, but she's not late for curfew. I told her when she was little, "I'll bail you out ONE TIME without any questions whatsoever. Don't waste it on some bullshit misbehavior." So far, so good. She got busted once, for MIP (minor-in-possession of alcohol: to wit, one beer.) The judge was easy-going about it. He sent her to Alcohol Awareness Class, and put her on suspended adjudication for six months.

I was ten times as big a rule breaker as my kid, and not even one-tenth as good a student. It was a miracle I never got busted for any of the stupid shit I did.

She got busted because she was young and naive. When I was a kid, we would have never been drinking on the street. We had the good sense to hide.

Fathers are supposed to be protectors and providers. I can't run my kid's life for her. But she knows where I stand. I have told her many times, "Obey the Law." But she also knows that I'll come bail her out. At least, I 'll bail her out, once.

I hear you Kabar.

I mean I am no means old I'm in my 20's but I can see my whole views changing. I'm a godfather of a 1 year old girl. Another one is on the way, sex is unsure as of now. I'm trying to imagine them coming at me about graffiti in 15 years or so. My uncle is pretty casual but i'm still trying to imagine one of them coming to me. No matter what you say when your young like "oh yeah I'ma let my kid do this and that" everything changes when it's yours. I think I'd be worried less about graff and getting caught for tagging/painting rather than all the BS that can come along with it. I'd probably be more worried about their safety and well-being. I'd probably try to keep as honest and open line going while at the same time setting up some ground rules and making sure they don't get broken.

I can only imagine what my kids are gonna be like. If it is true that your kids are twice as bad as you, I'm in for some trouble.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

wow kabar you have a daughter?? how old is she? i would rather have a son than a daughter cus i would be more over protective of my daughter, any self respecting guy doesnt want his daughter out sucking dick and shit, so i dont think i could cope with that....but shit if i had a son....haha that would be cool, who knows if hes into graff please believe my 35 year old ass might even go hit some spots with him haha

Guest whoami
Originally posted by KaBar

This thread is a real eye opener. I know a lot of my opinions aren't popular, and I try to stay out of straight graff threads because when all is said and done, I'm not all that knowledgeable about graff. I'm a graff patron , not a graff writer.

It's my belief that fathers have a role to play in their kids' lives. I think a lot of you guys come from homes where your father has either not been present, or where he hasn't been very effective. I wasn't a perfect kid, and I'm sure not a perfect father. But, to quote from the movie "Tombstone"--"There's gotta be some law, Wyatt!" And I agree. The buck has to stop with somebody. In my family, it stops with me.

We all know that there are some things in life that are prohibited, that we choose to do anyway. For me, it's trainhopping. I've never been popped, but I'm not bragging. I know that it's just a matter of time.

If I had a kid under 18 who was into graff, I'd set some rules about it. I would help support any legal graff activity, including financing purchased paint, caps, magazines, etc. But I would specifically prohibit any violation of the law, and be clear that "if you get busted, you are paying the consequences." I would pay for attending expos or shows that featured graff. I would help seek legal sites. I would encourage development of style and technique.

I think everybody needs a curfew. I don't stay out to all hours of the night, and I won't permit my kid to do so. We agree on a time, I expect her to abide by our agreement. She's usually ten minutes early. God only knows what kind of horrifying mischief she gets into before that, but she's not late for curfew. I told her when she was little, "I'll bail you out ONE TIME without any questions whatsoever. Don't waste it on some bullshit misbehavior." So far, so good. She got busted once, for MIP (minor-in-possession of alcohol: to wit, one beer.) The judge was easy-going about it. He sent her to Alcohol Awareness Class, and put her on suspended adjudication for six months.

I was ten times as big a rule breaker as my kid, and not even one-tenth as good a student. It was a miracle I never got busted for any of the stupid shit I did.

She got busted because she was young and naive. When I was a kid, we would have never been drinking on the street. We had the good sense to hide.

Fathers are supposed to be protectors and providers. I can't run my kid's life for her. But she knows where I stand. I have told her many times, "Obey the Law." But she also knows that I'll come bail her out. At least, I 'll bail her out, once.

Sounds just like my dad, except he says he doesnt care if I break the law writing because its just a little trouble but he bugs me about how much a fine over 5000$ could put us almost on the street because were low middle class ...I'm just trying to get good enough grades to support myself well enough so I can pay for a fine if I get busted...

Archived