www.streetsoldierz.com

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GEAsusONEnep

cheerleader, new york hands ARE corny (with the exception of a few). i could write like that the second day of my handwriting lesson in 3rd grade with mrs. price. Foe? Ja? SAK? I'm not saying they dont tear shit up, but these handstyles are so fucking simple its actually pretty laughable how much you internet geeks sweat these guys. Even Twist, I'll admit he knows how to use a can of paint, but beyond that, how hard is it to flow a Twist tag? Sorry, I like my shit big and ugly.

gea....well, like 99% of philly, this is cause youve never left the damn city. fine. i dont know how im an internet geek and youre not if were both posting on a message board, but regardless, im telling you (you can buy it or not) that respect is a two-way street. im in the same boat as you...i PREFER philly hands cause that what we were raised on, BUT im not so stupid as to try and say other hands are "easy". as someone who rocks both handstyles, i can tell you for a fact, you could NOT pull off an earsnot or fresh or phame handstyle. ive watched many a philly cat try and they may THINK they can (kinda like out of towners THINK they can pull off philly hands with no practice) but they can't. are you really that pompous to think we're the only city in the world that works on their handstyles? that every other city on the planet, graff can be learned in 2 days? if so, man, you got a lot to learn bro. but whatever....i gave you some dap for you local shit. but from someone who did 10X as much as you in philly AND has travelled the country, im telling you, you're coming off as pompous and thats not hot.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I have been outside of Philly. I've been to New York a few times. I know how crushed shit is up there. I wasn't calling you an internet geek, I was referring to the kids from North Dakota who dickeat IRAK. I can do an Earsnot handstyle, that is just ridiculous to say that i can't. By the way, what do you write? I really want to know who has 10x more shit running than me in Philly. And we're not just talking about center city. I think center city is fucking beat. You don't even know about half the shit i've done. I know you're probably some old head, but its a gravy train because I still think I got more rep than you in Philly. Of course, I am a new jack with a pretty stiff hand so I could be wrong.

PS. We're not talking about out of town shit or freights.

Guest kasmoney

CHEERLEADER GOT YOU BEAT GEA ALL OVER THE CITY....PLUS HE GOT OUT-TOWNER SHIT AND I HEARD HE REAKS TRAINS..

CHEERLEADER YOU SOUNDED REAL ASSHOLIC IN THAT RESPONSE

I HATE NYC..BUT I NEVER BEEN THERE....BITERS SUCK!

NEPno1 ALLLL DAAAYYYYY

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by kasmoney

CHEERLEADER GOT YOU BEAT GEA ALL OVER THE CITY

That could be true. I don't even know who he is. But to say hes got 10x more shit than me, thats just fucking ridiculous.

GEA: im not trying to beef, bro, like i said first, im seeing your shit and its good. i even took some flix. my only point is that its lame to ahte on ny hands...its seriously no question i love philly hands 1st and foremost, but i also know for a fact you cant do a snoty hand at all. maybe a good attempt, but not a snoty hand, sorry. as for 10X...i said ive DONE more than 10X than you...not that i have more rep right now...the buff has killed almost all of of anyones rep. i was pretty much WP exclusively (not center city) and rocked a bunch of 95 spots, all the Rlines, about 20 el roofs, the tunnels, and walked rhouts throughout west. i waant a king but i did my thing. ask around, people know who i am....for obvious reasons, i cant just drop that shit (i also would recommend you flip up your SN too, bro, amtrak police and cops stay watching this shit)....but bottom line, bro, no beef...im an older head, and barely catch paint tags anymore....i like your hand and your shit. just try not to hate on other cities, it makes us look bad...if you want to just talk philly, do it on a philly messge board. but either way, beefing on the net is pointless, especially since i got love for all philly cats.....peace, bro, keep up the good work.

IAO.NSF.wp

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Haha. Word. Yo you should start a thread with all old flicks that you've taken in Philly and prehaps some new ones. I'm sure alot of people (including me) would like to see them.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Haha. Word. Yo you should start a thread with all old flicks that you've taken in Philly and prehaps some new ones. I'm sure alot of people (including me) would like to see them.

most good old shit i have/had went to my boy who took over for me and started www.nightcrawla.com his site is a 1000X better than mine and well organized. i recently shut my shit down forever. as for the gems that i have and he doesnt, i really dont want them on the net anymore. one of my favorite flicks ever, an ENAME tall print from SWP, has reappeared so many times (without credit) its ridiculous. but i try to put new shit up when i can get it scanned or emailed to me...ive been hooking up my man dever lately...peep those thread for some of his shit. hes not philly, but he bombs here sometimes. peace.

Archived