EXECUSE ME SON WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL WITH TERRORISTS

Guest whoami

Guest whoami

Alright so me and three guys are going to this party outside of st.louis...And were driving through these two small hick towns...and one of my friends is from pakistan, and he brought his cousin along because he just moved here...(He talks like the guy from that 70's show)anyway were driving home and two cops pull us over because we had a rear light out(one of them had like the shaved head with the mullet), and we didnt know..And he's like "Hey guys you got a rear light you know?" "We say yea" then "Hey excuse me but could we check your trunk?, "Were looking out for terrorist, since september 11th"(This guy is Dead serious which made it so funny)....and were all 16-18 and this dumb fuck thinks we have mustard gas in our trunk...So we let his ass check it out because we didnt have anything illegal in their and we just wanted to prove how fucking stupid he was...Then the mother fucker fines us with some bullshit when we let him search our trunk without a warrent...I thought the cops around my neighborhood were morons...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami
Originally posted by cmeup

ahhahah thats funny, but what the fuck you mean you got fined for letting him look in your trunk?

tease

No the rear light when he originally said he'd let it go..

Archived