Hey girls! If I were to...?

bodice_ripper

ok

hell hath no painters like the 12oz girls

oh, and can we call the thread something like

"For Da Bitchez" ??

lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Secret

There's some many double standards when girls post on the Bench. They'll get credit cause they actually posted some of their stuff... others like it. Others don't. Whatever. But if they don't post shit, people assume they're just graff jocking hoes. Either way, I post MY shit. People say that's shameless self promotion, but seriously? Do you think I give a fuck?! I'm scandelous, I steal, and hit people with fucking bottles. The last thing I give a shit about is whether people on the internet think I'm being "fair".

:)

For reals i havent come on here for like a long ass time cuz ive been gettign busy and painting mad shit. i come on back here trying be all cool and i decide to post my flicks then a bunch of punks tell me im seeking cheap fame making everyone think im some kinda god . youre right fuck those people lets break some glass bottle over homeless tweekers down town for a change... :mad:

Originally posted by Gnes 37

i decide to post my flicks then a bunch of punks tell me im seeking cheap fame making everyone think im some kinda god

but now you can tell them you aren't posting for fame - you are posting cause bodice_ripper asked

pretty please............people come on!

Originally posted by Secret

Me, Are2, and Gnes need to hook up and smash some bottles over people's heads.

Then afterwards, we can all chill at Are2's pad and have some of her famous garlic bread.

oh word!

plans for us.............

smashed heads

red wine

caesar salad

garlic bread

lasagna

bombed walls

chocolate mousse cake

hahahahahahahhahahahahaaa

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

where is everyone? please post

i don't have easy access to a scanner

be patient with me, i'll get to it asap

this makes me sorta horny.

ah shit i gotta pee now, brb. teeheehee

yeah ill post more stuff on that site.. i cant find the pics, and its gunna be a bitch taking new pics, but ill get some up, beleive you me. great stuff so far ladies... and pilau.

p.s. you guys got to see secret's breast?? Im freakin jealous man!!

My excuses for not posting are:

1) My shit sucks - I try, but it still comes out butt-ugly. You can find some in Devilush's Shortcuts latest issue tho. My art is in there too.

2) I still can't figure out how to post flicks in this place...I am a total computer nerd, but I just can't get it. I've tried, believe me. So if someone wants to give me a lesson-for-morons, I'd love it!

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

So if someone wants to give me a lesson

check the faq section , i'll spell it out as best i can though

1. create an account at freephoto-i.net

2. use the browse/upload features in the afformentioned site to load pictures into your 'album'

3. click photo you want to post , when it shows up click it again , a new window will pop up , copy the web adress of that new window.

4. come to the 12oz forum , into the appropriate bench , click new reply. just above where you enter your reply theres a little button called , click on that.

5. in that little window , paste your copied web address , click ok .

5.5 . repeat steps 2- 5 for any additional photos you want to post .

6. click submit reply .

finnito.

Archived