show me how to post,you wont be disappointed

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by o.g.sofa1:

like i said i mean no disrespect to nobody but that toy,thanks for giving me fame!!!

What are you talkin about man?? as if anyone outside your neighbourhood or building has heard of you...theres more ozek's out there...and I dont care...I do my thing and they do theirs...its all about styles not names!

Originally posted by OZEK:

What are you talkin about man?? as if anyone outside your neighbourhood or building has heard of you...theres more ozek's out there...and I dont care...I do my thing and they do theirs...its all about styles not names!

i'm not tryin to rag on you but, fuck yeah names have to do with it so....

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest SymonSays25

OZEK is a toy ass fuckin name... Sofa, you from NM? You know this cat named Charo from Albuquerque? He lived there mad long a go.

------------------

pure funk

I'm 18, yet I can buy beer without an ID...

OZEK,CHARO AKA DJ DADDYLONGLEGS is my boy he was chiilling back in the day over here with his mom,he was very tight with my brother mickey,i think he lives out in japan doing his thing!!!!!!!!

doesnt mean anything to me mate...sorry...look, I havent got any beef with you...I just dont like people calling my friends toys! I can imagine there being at least 100 SOFAs in the US alone, so dont worry about one in England!

Guest O.G VATO LOCO!!!

INTERNET THUGS... LISTEN.. CHICANO'S VS CHICANO'S, WRITERS VS WRITERS..COP'S AGAINST WRITERS AND MINORITIES!UNITE!! WE ALL MINORITIES IN THIS GRAFF GAME!!! GIVE ME A HOLLA IF YOU UNDERSTAND

my bad!word up!!!!!symonsays25!!!!!!!fuck you OZEK!!!!!!!THE POINT IS I WAS WRITING IT FIRST,SO DONT BITE FOOL!!!!!!!!

let's see.....

there are

10000 seen's

10000 seak's

10000 blade's

10000 mase's

10000 rek's

10000 ice's........the list goes on.

GET......OVER.......IT

Guest imported_sofarok

what like the two ewoks, the two poems, etc, etc, etc? yeah you boys are well original.

as far as i know apart from you there was a sofa in north south london and another in copahagen, so you may need to book more than one ticket when you come over.

i started writing sofa in 93, by the time i had heard about you it was in big time number 3, that came out in late 98 (saw the same piece in another mag to, is that all youve done?).

bcuz1 forever no one can touch that.. oh and my boy writes poem .. his lil brother writes epic .. hahah ooooh well .. all i know is my name is mine and no one elses .. i hold my shit down where i live .. and if it is needed i would hook your city up too ..

bcuz1 forever no one can touch that.. oh and my boy writes poem .. his lil brother writes epic .. hahah ooooh well .. all i know is my name is mine and no one elses .. i hold my shit down where i live .. and if it is needed i would hook your city up too ..

Archived