Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El Mas Sucio De Todos

niggaz be jockin' MBER!!!!!!!!!

yo i jock mber hardddd........gotta love the local freight killlahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! ughhh. lemme post some walls for the people who havent seen em yet.

Guest SNOee

UBLUGRUFFERAKKMNORRRAPITAPPITYTOO.

I haven't seen that guy repping the xxx in a long time any one know if that cat is true till death or jsut till he was 21?

Mber makes me wanna let my alter ego take over and start rocking super simple shit with stock tips

That almost made me cry. No really it was almost so sick that I couldent look at it. Ohh shit I am jockin fo real!

that fake nigger mber is claiming true to death he asked me to post. and i'm gonna bust him to, that fake nigger uses tips on the regular.

Guest Bare

Dope, Is it just me, or does it seem that Mber has more freights rolling than most? He seems to be one of the most up on frieghts.

Guest keamsone

Mine as well promote my event while I'm at it. Stay tuned... and go to http://www.go.to/MiracleOn34thStreet for more information on the second annual Miracle On 34th Street graffiti event happening some time in Novermber of 2001 in Gainesville, Florida (I haven't set an exact date yet to just be patient).

(Please do not use for your own site.)

Mber at "Miracle On 34th Street"

mber2.jpg

http://www.keams.com

mber is old school philly king ,and is still rockin mad ish i dont know how any one fronts on his skillz ....who is assy knucks what he write spaz!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this