Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
aederone

if you live near cleveland and like the toxic avenger

Tromapalooza

The day will feature live bands, performance artists, official TromaDance Extreme Musical Film Festival selections and the Ultimate Tromette Competition. The film screenings start at noon in the 4th Floor Theater. The Tromapalooza stage show on the Museum’s Main Stage begins at 1:00 p.m. and will be hosted by Lloyd Kaufman, President of Troma, The Toxic Avenger, Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, Nick Danger, the Ghoul and Troma’s Tromettes.

Price: FREE

12pm - 5:30pm

Originally posted by aederone

Tromapalooza

The day will feature live bands, performance artists, official TromaDance Extreme Musical Film Festival selections and the Ultimate Tromette Competition. The film screenings start at noon in the 4th Floor Theater. The Tromapalooza stage show on the Museum’s Main Stage begins at 1:00 p.m. and will be hosted by Lloyd Kaufman, President of Troma, The Toxic Avenger, Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, Nick Danger, the Ghoul and Troma’s Tromettes.

Price: FREE

12pm - 5:30pm

You ever heard of Naked Pictures of Chewbacca? My boy used to be in that band..

I might come up and see what thats all about..

I thought this was about the cartoon buut then i realized that was toxic crusaders. Tell me someone else remembers theese....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this