NAs getting hated on

Guest blink_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jay-z fucked his chick HA HA

nas is washed up an can't keep queensbridge together HA HA

his own click as beef with him not to mention his own cousin nature HA HA

nas is a studio thug HA HA

not to mention az, cormega, an camron signed to the roc HA HA

jay-z gets paid offa nas's new album for havin AZ on two of his tracks HA HA

jigga wins in all catagories, i mean the dude is getting money from stillmatic, now thats gangsta, the very album that claimed "its ova hova"

when i say fuck tha hoe i mean fuck tha hoe

Guest blink_ATX

hes only getting moey cause nas used his chorus

and anyway he wouldnt have gotten shit if he wasnt a goddamn sellout

nas is still the king of new york

jay-z is a product of industry

nas is keeping it real to the hip-hop culture fool

get yo shit straight

nas aint wahed up cause he sux hes washed up cause hes got bad habits

ie selling dope and snorting it

he aint no studio thug he just cant touch gay-z's ass cause hes to high profile just wait until gay-z and cokafella fall off, hell get his hollow tip.

ehh thats where your wrong im not gonna go on an on but...

nas snorts his shit thats his first bad

jay-z is a hulstler, you prolly the same dude thatll sing "get money" by biggie an turn around an hate on jay-z for gettin money, more money than any other rapper ell see, in fact i know you do

jay-z sells through third person in brooklyn

figure out how Big L died then tell me jay-z's a studio thug

jigga shot his own brother when he was 9 for stealin his ring, sold crack to his own mom for that money, admitted hes sorry an was wrong for both, but he was handlin his shit at "the tender age of 9"

an all you nas fans are like when it comes to sayin gay-z an cockafella, get off nas's childish dick, grow up, an get your shit straight

jay-z is a product of industry in order to "get money" you see now? dont be that blind to think hes a sellout an not a hustler

"i told you cats im not a rapper can i live? i told yall in 96 i came to take this shit and i did, handle my bis, i scrambled like randall with his, cunningham but the only thing runnin is numbers fam..."

you guys forget what jay-z is all about

ether made in studio, supa ugly made at hot 97 in about 25 minutes off the top of his dome, an still kept pace with nas's track wether you like it or not

if nas is real hip hop then why does he hate on the roots for doing the music for jay-z's unplugged album? dont try to tell me the roots arent real hip hop either...

nas is keepin it real, while jigga deceivin everyone, even his own fans. roc-a-wear, movies, etc... all for the money, hes a hustler not a rapper

no hes gettin money because AZ was on two of nas's tracks on stillmatic, AZ's signed to the roc, nas pays AZ for the appearances an jay-z gets paid a portion of what AZ is paid.... simple math

nas was king of new york around illmatic when he was pushin 19, his next album dropped an so did he

jay-z kicks real facts, math that adds up, nas keeps his fans like you by sayin shit like "dick suckin lips, you liik like a camel, gay-z etc..."

an if you think gay-z an cockafella are gonna fall off, your lyin to yourself, kinda like the way your denyin jay-z his dues, i dont deny nas, i just dont like him

you dont have to like "gay-z" but act like you know... damn i hate nas fans... so ignorant...

an for the record nas started beef with jay-z, qb did it to the roc, for publicity, to sell... figure it out

thats the last im touchin on this subject cause if you dont wanna know, you wont

get your head outta your ass youngin an straighten up

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by iCEBERG

jay-z fucked his chick HA HA

nas is washed up an can't keep queensbridge together HA HA

his own click as beef with him not to mention his own cousin nature HA HA

nas is a studio thug HA HA

not to mention az, cormega, an camron signed to the roc HA HA

jay-z gets paid offa nas's new album for havin AZ on two of his tracks HA HA

jigga wins in all catagories, i mean the dude is getting money from stillmatic, now thats gangsta, the very album that claimed "its ova hova"

when i say fuck tha hoe i mean fuck tha hoe

YOUR TRIPPIN.

Guest L.RonHubbard

wait are you insinuating that JAYZ or someone affiliated smoked BIG L?? I thought they were fam? I like both Nas and Hovas music, i could actually give a fuck about the beef.

Guest blink_ATX

you still tripppin fool

JAY-Z is a money hungry faggot and thats why i dont like him

he aint making beats and lyrics for the artisitic or poetic purpose but to make money

thats why i dont like him

and thats why nas is tight

cause he gives a goddamn about the shit hes doing

jay-z is just typical and thats why hes always gonna get hated on for bieng a sellout.

absolute power corrupts absolutely

fool

rela music is a way of life not a business

thats why KRS chooses not to go out and make platinum albums when he could roll everyone in the industry.

im an MC and i might never make it but i f i do i wont sound like anyone nor will i be letting faggots dick ride me

and JAY-Z does dick ride NAs

and by the way you heard ETHER

thats the last of the beef and it ended with that song

jay-z aint got nothing to say in return hes just another one of puffy's fucking puppets and that fool is the biggest abominnation to hip hop rap whatever music in general.

out

Lord Ka0s

nas is a studio gangster.. or to quote prodigy, "a notebook crook.. w/ looseleaf beef... a backseat criminal who passed the heat."

but kid can still rhyme.

i thought it was funny that he dissed the roots for "selling out."

thats what i like to hear, an yes...

if you listen to rocafellas lyrics right before big l was mirked then youd also hear it...

things like jay-z on big ls own song "ever since big l said throw 3 g's in an we could split the wealth, thats when i found out i could do it myself"

thats blatent disrespect to someone who would have signed to the roc, that song was made right before big l was about to sign an was killed. maybe fear of big l takin over what was gonna be the roc? i dunno, big l had a better flow so i wouldt be suprised

Beanie sigel "corleone they found you with a hole in your dome" you wouldnt talk like that about someone you liked etc... it goes on with other little things...

anyways yea i was an i truthfully like nas, i just dont like his thickheadedness or the ignorance of nas's hardcore fans. if you say you hate jay-z an he sucks as a rapper, then you dont know what lyracism and rap is, period.

you dont have to like someone, but you can't deny their talents.

the new england patriots suck... see? it doesnt work out

michael jordan can't play ball... etc...

nas cant rap...

they dont work out, its common sense, now stop making me reply

im tried of this childish debate... well see who ends up on top, period

i hate preachin on def ears

Guest blink_ATX

nickname apollo escobar

hmmmm

i think not and anyway

hes to smart to flaunt his doings of the organized drug cartel

ummm that would be dumb

and really how the hell do any of you know that hes fake??

you know him personally??

Guest L.RonHubbard

Thats sheisty as fuck that HOVA was involved in BIG L's death, but its actually not that surprising...all that shit is just like the MAFIA, you never know whos gonna get popped when someone is goin for theirs.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

...i shoulda never replied

yea i was talking about that post, the one i edited, the one that says i shoulda never replied, not the first responses

act like you know what the fuck your talkin about, i stopped myself from going on in that post, thats why i edited it, so i wouldnt drag it out

you got offendid huh?

if you dont like it pay me no attention

stop gettin all emotional hoe

an since when you call people nerd? "lol" nerd | cmeup Posts: 2363

go back to acting black an typing out nigga while pretending you have something to do with someones hood you heard about in the lunchline babyboy

hahah...

tease...he told you to go back to acting black...

haha..

shit...

and hes the one with ...iceberg on his name

and getting his rocawear pants torn when he got in that accident..

(hope ur feeling better by the way)

iceberg if u aint black.....u sure do dress like u are.....

i aint hating ...just saying..

funny shit

this post is so fucking funny. how well do either of you know nas or jay-z, or anyone related to whatever beef they have? i havent liked the music of either for a while so i could give a shit. i just don't get this post or why someone would take this so personnaly.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

that was pretty funny when Nas called the Roots sellouts. personally i dont care to listen to nas or jayz, too much ego. nas talking about how is name is biblical and jigga talking about all his money. that shit dont concern me at all. yeah jigga makes dough, does that mean he the greatest though? cash isnt everything. he plays his game, and he plays it well so whatever. i think nas won the lyrical battle though. it was close though, jigga spit ' you went from nasty nas to excotrash ' haha thats great.

Archived