if you could fight...

inkjunkie34

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i think this thread did start someting...

for some reason...i am suspecting this person who lives around me making up a new name to create that thread about me looking so damn good..he said he wanted to slap me if he knew where i was from...i believe he knows where im from and more importantly..knows people i know...knows what i look like...and is trying to push my button.i might just punch him out when our paths cross.have to look in peoples eyes when you fight.see what thet are made of.

and also mapo.i used to like him,but it seems he has gone beyond a argument in a thread and has brought the argument out of that thread to another thread...im sure he had me in mind with this thread,but like me..he didnt want to push it too far.sorry dude..lets not argue any longer...i know you wanna punch me out too.

fact is...people are starting to piss me off and i am willing to point the finger anywhere i please..do any of you get internet beef with people in your town?its kinda crazy...cause i think of them a lot.i actually enjoy knowing somebody is talking shit about me and that i can find them.i dont care if i get beatup...pain is but temporary..as long as i get a couple of those "electrifying" punches in..you know...those connector punches you feel an electric "buzz" off of..if i do get beat..im a sneaky one looking to kick sombody"s knees out without them seeing me...yeah, might seem wrong..but i gota keep it gangsta.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

id like to see who think they quicker then me on here, not outta beef more outta sport or the art of fighting

i wanna see who thinks they can really handle their business an isnt just another net persona

I'm sure i could take you right now and for the next month or so....:stretch:

Guest willy.wonka

shits and giggles huh?

Originally posted by Devilush

awww sweety! i think i would just have to kick your ass for shits and giggles!! ;) ;) ;)

sounds fun. :yum: yum..yum..

Originally posted by cover .

i think this would be the best fight of all 12oz..

ACETpfe vs. Secret

I don't know how I missed this one, but I have several friends on the East Coast and they tell me she's cool people (yeah surprise surprise)...

Guest willy.wonka

i take that comment about not wanting to argue with mapo

hes acting like a little bitch..calling me a racists for what reasons i dont know...all i know is,i called him a stupid monkey and now his whole world is turned upside down..i used to think he was cool...now hes just actin like a little bitch...if this was a live group...and we all stood around each other..i would start punching and the only time i would slow down on the punching is when i would kick his knee in making him drop..then thats where i either start kicking or get down and full on choke him out.pick his head up with 2 hands and slam it constantly on the concrete and i probably wouldnt stop........aaaaaaahh...that feels much better.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by iCEBERG

what typing that out felt better? i hope not, you gon let him do you in like that? aww come one babyboy show some muscle

me and my friends pick fights with marines....what am i gonna do with a grunt army boy?

willy, shut the fuck up already. jesus christ. i dont wanna hear shit else out of you about mapo. same goes for you mapo. just leave teh whole shit alone.

am i gonna have to write your names on th board, or give you 'quiet time'?

Archived