Baseball ALREADY?!

Originally posted by cmeup

AHHAHAHAHAAHhAH cruling was off da hook... i couldnt stop watching that shit for some reason :D ahahahha

i agree with tha hockey shit though, cant follow tha puck, and its like fishing, unless you catching fishes (scoring goals) it sucks...

and the fights ofcourse...

is there a FIGHTS OF HOCKEY movie? or collection on a tape? that would be ill...

teaserok<~

Come on TEASE?! WTF MAN....i agree with you on the curling...it was mad interesting!

Now have you ever heard of DON CHERRYS ROCK EM SOCK EM HOCKEY?:????

IF NOT YOU BETTER RENT IT...ANY OF THEM WILL DO...and then come back here and tell me hockey isnt the shit ok?

Trust me tease its well worth your time!!

ALSO FOR ALL YOU HOCKEY HATERS OUT THERE..

"The last 2 posts are going to get so much shit on here."

Suburbian was right, its gonna get some shit, your telling me that watching a guy thow a ball about 10000 times during a game is exciting..no physical contact allowed?! NO FIGHTING...NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTING!! Oh, a stolen base...wtf, that was just boring...ok so the guy can run whooo wee...

Put a baseball player on skates and tell me what he can do...jack shit..

put a hockey player out there in baseball, i garountee he can hit and catch a ball...

Its a pussy sport...get over it and go home.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trying to hit a tiny ball that's travelling 100 miles an hour. when as the batter it looks like it's headed straight towards your dome.

baseball is a game of strategy similar to chess. it's a thinking mans game. should i walk this batter to get to the next one? should I walk him so i can get the force out at first? should i bunt and have the runners in motion?

Originally posted by Pistol

trying to hit a tiny ball that's travelling 100 miles an hour. when as the batter it looks like it's headed straight towards your dome.

baseball is a game of strategy similar to chess. it's a thinking mans game. should i walk this batter to get to the next one? should I walk him so i can get the force out at first? should i bunt and have the runners in motion?

and hockey isnt? A goaltender has to know every shooter in the league, where he likes to shoot, etc..shooters have to know the goaltenders...defenseman have to play a specific way of defense, pick up men in the crease while gettin beat to shit...

ours is like chess too...but ALOT more physical;)

1st . yankees-red sox is a great matchup , but not even close to monteal TO , TO new york etc.

2nd. baseball strategy is just straight forward logic , walk the best hitter to get to the shitty one etc . and like maybe 3/4 guys in all the MLB can throw 100 + , mabybe 10-15 % of the remaining can throw above 80mph..................however in hockey , 50/60 % of the players can shoot above 80 mph , and its the same perspective the goalie has as well as the batter .

3rd. the great thing about hockey is that it moves fast , taking split second decisions and expert timing , base ball is soo goddamn slow the stradegy gets diluted with boredom. atleast our game has impulse and guts which you can also add skill , while in baseball you have all day to decide some random event .

maybe you yankees are just too dumb to keep up with our fast paced game :cool:

"Put a baseball player on skates and tell me what he can do...jack shit..

put a hockey player out there in baseball, i garountee he can hit and catch a ball... "

cause its like that , and thats the way it is .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

put a hockey player out there in baseball, i garountee he can hit and catch a ball... "

cause its like that , and thats the way it is .

have a ball coming at him 95 mph.. and, i guarantee he won't get any wood on the ball.

:cool:

minnesota 1-0! they're at home though, that doesn't seem fair to root for them now, but, hey, i guess they need the help they haven't won in like twenty three years. definately looks like they're gonna roll over maine so far the goaltender, yeats (scottish??) is standing on his head to make it still 1-0.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

fuck, oilers lost tonight.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH , FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ............FUCK RYAN SMITH , AND FUCK MIKE COMRI , AND A BIG FUCK YOU TO ANSON CARTER ( you still my brother ) FOR FUCKING SCORING , DID YOU REALLY NEED THAT 1 POINT , NO YOU DIDNT . MY CANUCKS REEEEEEEALLY NEEDED YOU NOT TO WIN . FUCK THE NHL AND THEIR 3 POINT HOCKEY GAMES . AND FUCK EDMONTON , YOU BETTER LOSE , OR ELSE............*menacing music*

i went to the dodger game on friday... my dad made me. some creepy old polish looking guy asked me for my number . i almost threw up. a ball hit a little girl in the head . but my dad gave me alot of money for food to keep me company. nachos and cracker jacks oohhh yea

Archived