Baseball ALREADY?!

What the fuck, didnt it just end or something? And im already turning on the tv to see more baseball?! And now its even talked about more than anything else besides the ncaa championship and the nba...which pushes hockey down to scores on the little ticker on the bottom of the screen that i CANT FUCKING READ!

Im sorry but i never have been the biggest fan of baseball, and esp. not on tv, i mean, damn, if you want something to put you the fuck to sleep, watch some baseball.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya knwo shameless we were just dicussing this at work today, i turn on teh tv looking for the hockey standings, and im swamped with bulshit baseball scores, like i give a fuck if some team beat another team by 899756347623 points in 42 boring ass innings.

fucking hell, cut the season down to maybe a reasonable amount of games and dont cut into my hockey season.

canadians dont care about american baseball, if the jays or the spos are playing show that, not florida vs chicago, like anyone here gives a fuck about that. (by this i mean on canadian sports networks.)

hockey is just as boring to watch as baseball, theres only like 3 goals in each game and it seems as though there is never any strategy or formation, just a bunch of assholes skating around slapping a peice of rubber.

bruno/fuckthathockeybullshitoner

all those hockey fans on 12oz living in Canada or some other god forsaken frozen tundra are the same people that admitted watching and enjoying curling during the winter Olympics. Right there you just lost all credibilty with me.

Originally posted by cmeup

is there a FIGHTS OF HOCKEY movie? or collection on a tape? that would be ill...

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING , I HOPE TO GOD YOURE JOKING , OR YOUVE BEEN TRAPPED IN A BOX FOR THE LAST LIKE 6 YEARS .......................YES , THERE IS LIKE A MILLION HOCKEY FIGHT VIDEOS , THE BEST ONES ARE DON CHERRY'S ROCK EM SOCK EM 1 THRU 14 ........

Originally posted by Pistol

i don't understand how you hosers can watch hockey. I mean in person maybe. but it has to be the most boring sport to watch on tv. you can barely see the puck, then the cameras are too slow.

are you 4 realzzzzzz , no fucking way BASEBALL , is by fucking far the boringest sport on tv , its sooooooo slow and 90% of the time the players are just standing around doing nuthing.........hockey is the best sport , no question , its fast and competitive , and has ample strategy , formation etc ...........OMG , i have to stop now or else i might explode

Braves..

yea...the pre-season just ended last weekend...

the official season opener was on Sunday...forgot who played..

Bonds is definitely juiced up....just like all the ho-hum when Mark McGuire broke Maris' record of homeruns in a season....basically Mark ain't shit now since Bonds broke the record and now everyone on his jock naw mean...

it's a fun game to watch and to participate in, but fuck the drama and the heros and shit.

dude, baseball is the gayest game ever, all they do is stand around, and its not any cooler in the stadium, i almost fel asleep the last time i watched the mariners play, and they had griffey and the big unit, they just stood there and did nothing while fat guys ate peanuts, that game just straight up sucks.

hockey is great, fighting, scoring, fighting, and more fighting. a real mans sport, none of this group orgy on the mound faking a a fight bullshit, were talking knock yo teeth out gritty fighting.

oh tease, bro you have to go rent a hockey fighting movie man, i swear id mail you one, you dont have a clue what your missing out on.

oh yeah curling is dope as fuck to.

im so proud to be a hoser.

come on pistol dont hate...... drop by and illl take you to a game, youll see my point of view.

Dodgers in 2002!

Do you think Bonds is juiced up?

fuckin bonds just hit two more homers tonight. it's not lookin good for the dodgers this year. and to think, i was happy it was baseball season. but hey, i'm not loosin faith, we've still got 160 more games. i hate the giants...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

like i give a fuck if some team beat another team by 899756347623 points in 42 boring ass innings.

its RUNS, not POINTS. would you be pissed if i called GOALS, POINTS?

the canucks beat the maple leafs by two points.

just talkin shit. i love baseball...i dont mind hockey...can't we all just get a long...

did anyone watch southpark tonight? hilarious!!

I just got back from the game a little while ago. Bonds hit's 2 fucking homers. We got spanked big time.

in regards to hockey...

maybe back in the day hockey was fun too watch but the league pussyfied that shit to protect it's players. They only fight's I see are they ones where these dude's try to take the other guys shirt's off(or at least pull there shirt over their head) and rabbit punch them. Most of the fights nowadays are faker than the WWF. Last game I went to was aginst the Blues a few years back. Some dude just kept yelling out "The Crime Dog" or some shit.

i don't understand how you hosers can watch hockey. I mean in person maybe. but it has to be the most boring sport to watch on tv. you can barely see the puck, then the cameras are too slow.

word:cool:

i'm a canuck and i'd take baseball over hockey anyday.. maybe its cuz i played most of my life but whatever.. baseball rules. don't get me wrong here, hockey is a sick sport, but there's nothing like the smell of the grass, the crack of the bat...

i'll be making a trip down to boston sometime this year to catch a redsox game.. gotta catch a game at the green monster before its gone forever. i'm hittin the Jays game today, go watch doc gooden get creamed by one of the most powerful offences around.

and to all you americans who think "i don't understand how you hosers can watch hockey. I mean in person maybe. but it has to be the most boring sport to watch on tv. you can barely see the puck, then the cameras are too slow."

blame that one on the american networks. you watch espn or fox or abc and then go watch the CBC coverage and you'd change your tune. FOX tried that "glowing puck" deal for all you slow americans too, but that just sucked and we ridiculed you and the networks so they dropped it. you'd want to try and get some real announcers too.

fuck i just wish there were an S.A... cuz i'm an addict.

Archived