Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
inkjunkie34

where did donnie darko sleep last night

anyone ever see this flick, to tell you the truth, i loved the movie, for some reason it grabbed my cancer ridden testicles and pulled me in.....feed back please

you need to watch a flick that will chop off your balls and get rid of them cancer ridden things ya know...

yea, I watched it a few weeks ago and it was great. I was suprised too, before the thread popped up on 12oz I'd never heard of it. I half expected it to be in theatres still...not out on video already. And the website has some of the best flashwork I've ever seen...brilliant.

The day after I say the movie..I suggested it to three different people..In the previews it looked pretty stupid..I thought it was going to be poorly directed with no real plot..But yeah it surprised me too..I think if you have a dark side you have all wanted or felt a bit of the darko in you..

two thumbs up..

of course I found A.I. to be one of the most over hyped movies ever...so you never know. I mean the bear saved that fucking movie! the aliens ruined it..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this