Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kromephillen

San Diego Freight's...

Thanks to everyone that gave their personal opinions. Please check out the site... it has a lot of bombing, piecing, sketches, and freights galleries. Stay up fellas...

OUT.

ehhh,ive seen better.in this day and age its like you gotta shock people or do something

way out in left field jus to stand out.

i hope cali falls in the ocean.

hella

So that's the San Diego freight scene now days, what happen to Huge, that dude used to run shit untill he turned gay... Oh ya TV used to paint trains, the only shit I see by those dudes is all dissed to hell...

OK- reality check kids.

The reality is... this is NOT all that is coming out of San Diego.

The reality is... there are a grip of other talented writers out here that are killing shit.

The reality is... I've known AWDS and TROOSE for a long time and they are a couple of the dopest writers and people that I have ever met.

The reality is... that MORBIDANGEL is a coke-addicted, satan-worshiping, graff head. And he probably LOVES to drink Mississippi Mud before going into a painting frenzy.

The reality is... that HUGE did turn gay and TV gets dissed a lot(but not by us).

The reality is... California will fall into the ocean, but probably in a few million years.

And the final reality check is... that reality sucks so don't crush my fantasy that there aren't any graff critics on this board that don't even paint. Because I hate graff critics that only type/talk but don't get dirty. Graff critics with clean fingernails get the shlong.

OUT... you filthy bastards. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this