Donnie Darko

Lush

I saw this movie last week and I thought it was incredible. It also has a great soundtrack. I can't stop listening to the tears for fears cover done by Gary Jules of Mad World. The movie and soundtrack are both now on my have to buy list.

Has anyone else seen it? I'd never heard of it until my boyfirend brought it home. It was one of those great messed up little films that I need to see again to fully appreciate.

The website's nice too although it seems to be a bit too close to the memento and requiem for a dream sites. http://www.donniedarko.com/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Lush

I did a search and nothing came up...... so I posted a new thread.

crazy.

ah ok I see now. you posted like an hour after me.

i know...i just saw the movie right before i posted...i noticed your post right after i posted....whoops

Originally posted by stentoria

it looks like the requim site because the same guys (hi-res) did it.

yeah, they did memento too, and the center of the world site. pretty talented people. I like the way their work is very interactive. It always has this creepy air to it, but it might just be that the movies the sites were done for had their own creepieness to them...

Archived