bored... so i got 2 scanning..

gusto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aah remio my man from the town nowhere near mine... whats goin on.... hit me up next time u comin to town... well take some more polariods... and deem..... im sayin, les rock some shit this weekend, me and gr gonna see bout gettin a wall or 2... ill keep u posted..

Guest stank2

big ups to gusto for doin his thing and not being a hater. nice post man and post some more shit..... if u can.... post the wall that u and deem might be doing over the weekend or sumpthing..... hes seems like a chill ass cat. anyway. props.

fresh thread. cute abercrombie girl...but i gotta agree, white girls got no kind of ass. what confuses me is that your high school seems like a typically city high school, yet the white girls look like suburban mall chicks. what'd you do, import them? or no sisters were down to let you spend an hour doing a piece on their back?

graff wise, good shit. im not a big legal fan, but , eh, im in a good mood.

haha, imported.... well the white chicks aint imported.... they go to my school... i dunno, guess they like lettin me write on them, the pretty black chicks are 2 stuborn, they talk of ink poisoning... as for the comment on the me n deem wall, were gonna see bout painting saturday with other people as wel, so if that comes out good either ill post a flik or deem will with that handi digi cam... right deem?

i have to say that this fool has definately come a long way since i first heard of him from faust, thats cool. That cat GR4 brings it lovely though and i stayseeing his etchies on the way to my girls house. But yo gus...if thats you stripin joe9 in greenpoint, i would advise never doing it again. those are fresh legals, but what ny needs is its own generation of illeagal burner kids, lest LA portland and new orleans have us on smash

peace

fuck that school

Archived