PHOTO SHOCKER: GUESS WHO'S GOT CELLULITE?

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that technique is definitely interesting, but i wish he would bring out his letters. it is after all still just letters. i've seen fresh outlines by poesia. it may just be the flik though. the 2nd piecer has skills whoever that is. no cuts or anything! who is it? do you need drugs to produce something interesting, pooptronic? the 3 dopest writers i can think of today dont use any. but i wont talk about their business.

i dont like the second one that much only cause its almost impossible to read.. i do respect his skill though very nice just not the kind of things i like... the first one is soo good i mean its another level almost not even graff..

Guest WebsterUno

sorry twinks, Im not trying to avoid you, Im in a scanning slump. Ill post one later, I have nothing uploaded right now. I still owe you guys my first piece…and Komegas elephant. I havent been home long enough this week to sit and parlay. Tonight, fo sheezay, for the homies. K!

Guest WebsterUno

Thats why hes retarded, he SMOKESSHITWEEDDDDDDD!. Not the bomb. moron. Anyway, sorry bud (twinks), I was away from my comp this weekend. I found one last night, I seem to be missing a few pix, and Im heated now. I found some other pix Im sure some would enjoy, so Ill try to sit down tonight. peace.

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Thats why hes retarded, he SMOKESSHITWEEDDDDDDD!. Not the bomb. moron. Anyway, sorry bud (twinks), I was away from my comp this weekend. I found one last night, I seem to be missing a few pix, and Im heated now. I found some other pix Im sure some would enjoy, so Ill try to sit down tonight. peace.

heh....

webbski, no worries.

i could post a bunch from lords' site, and

from the transcend site, but i got some

flack for direct linking awhile back...so.....fuck..........

bump for presence

Archived