WHAT WOULD YOU GET??

I45_TEXAS_I45

http://www.1stopcustomwheels.com/photo_gallery/pix/ACF127E.jpg'>

http://www.1stopcustomwheels.com/photo_gallery/pix/ACF35C.jpg'>

FUCK ABOUT A FEW MORE WEEKS MORE ILL HAVE MY DREAM RIDE..

20'S AND ALL....WOOHHOOO...

STILL HAVE TO DECIDE....BETWEEN THE TAHOE AND THE EXP

PRICE RANGE BETWEEN THEM IS ABOUT THE SAME...98-99..

NOT A NEW ONE OF COURSE..

I ALSO GOT THE 10' FLIP DOWN SCREEN READY TO BE INSTALLED WHEN I GET THAT SUCKKAAA!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok...get the tahoe.

and about your tv- they are pointless unless yuou want to impress high school guys or cheap slutty wigger girls who want you to smoke a blunt of some schwagg with them. all it shows is you spend money stupidly and that...you like to show off..or so thats my perception.

Guest willy.wonka

tahoes kinda suck..they are about the same as a DURANGO....DURANGOS are better than TAHOES...and more powerful

LOOK COOL WHAT EVER...

ITS SOMETHING I WANT...

AND IAM GANA GET...

THE SCREEN...I GOT THAT BITCH CUZ IT WAS CHEAP..

$150 FOR A 10'

YOU CANT FIND THAT SHIT NO WHERE...

MY HOMEBOY GAVE ME THE GOOD DEAL..

..AND IT WILL BE NICE ...FOR TRIPS...TO MEXICO..

FOR MY FAMILY...(MOM DAD..BROS)...TO MAKE THE TRIP GO BY FASTER.....HAHAHA..

AND I AINT FRONTING......ITS FOR SHOW OFF.TOO....

OR WHATEVER....

IAM A BROKE MEXICAN...AND IVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO GET THIS SHIT.......SO WHY NOT......HAHAHAHA..

.STRAIGHT CLOWING....

HAHAHAHAAHAH

jesus dood....do you live at home with your mom or something? car payment....insurance....upkeep....that would kill me and i have a decent job. fuck that....if youve got that kind of money put it into some mutual funds....22s arent going to do shit for you when your 60

i am sooooooooooooo sick of stupid car shit........oh i got 20's..i got this amp.....i got those stupid neons that go on your wiper things....these 12's will blow out your windows..... shut up....spend your money on something worth it....why do you want a t.v in your car? you can't watch it when you drive.....sorry.....had to say that.........drunkaederone.:D

Originally posted by boogie hands

jesus dood....do you live at home with your mom or something? car payment....insurance....upkeep....that would kill me and i have a decent job. fuck that....if youve got that kind of money put it into some mutual funds....22s arent going to do shit for you when your 60

Ahem...see that is the general consensus..

PIK::Dont tell me to fuck off kid. Just trying to show ya something different from following the retarded masses.:mad:

Archived