Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Freshit....

DramaSkiIEcopie.jpg

Drama & Ski

TwiceAmuk_IEcopie.jpg

Twice! and ¿Amuk?

QuikIEcopie.jpg

Quik

QuesMeen0628_22.jpg

Ques & Meen

Ques0617_22.jpg

Ques

LectAmsterdampitIEcopie.jpg

Lect

LectMeenQuesIE.jpg

Lect Meen & Ques

SentoHaarlemIEcopie.jpg

Sento (in Haarlem)

I took most of these flics this weekend.

There's too much fresh shit going on in Holland for there to be some dead thread like this...

keep it up.

actually nevermind its all about this:

Yo you guys are so lucky having a big veriety of weed to choose from.

Heres a couple of questions if you dont mind answering them for me please.

1.Can you smoke dope any where you like?

2. Is It illegal to carry it on you in public?

3.whats the best gear to smoke as in getting the most wasted?

4.Can I stay at your place when I come visit from Australia?

5.Hows my man BIVAK doing?

:yuck:

Peace and thanks for your help

STAY HIGH MY FRIENDS.

I passed htru this summer and thuroughly enjoyed myself. Like that sage francis line "I was Gassed.." left philly and awoke to a beautiful dutch morning. thousands of colors and styles on the railsides, streets done up with messages from all over the world. I need some help with my history here. I found a lewis piece in the RL district that had "get your orgasm for free on it" Is this the same head from the Mid West who does alot of freights. I also saw a rail-car he hit in stylefile. Are these the same people?

I found the most enjoyable part was the 14 line out of the city to slaughterplas (sp) park. a small legal wall on the edge of a lake filled park surrounded by neighborhoods. The park had two paths, one rimmed the lake and the other the outside. These were connected by mulch and gravel paths that winded thru the woods. I saw a 2 1/2 inch slug with tiger stripes. The neighborhoods were so organized. the trailer park I passed looked like pre-fab pastel plastic and the condo's had a uniform sideways L setup that fit them together like puzzle pieces. This sureene afternoon gave way to another day which I spent staying at a hostel in the RL district.

It reminded me of NOLA very much. The contarst of indulgence vs apreciation was in constant flux. For me it was amazing to see, as I view it, the bourban vs reality construct within another city. Just as graffiti has led me into the natural surroundings that exist down here, they drew me out of the city to a park that was quite and seemed to be more of an image of the dutch then amsterdam as defined by the red light district. A truly facinating place to find yourself.

Those are the ones! Yeah, I remember trippin on shrooms and to many other drugs and seeing hella sober fat cap tags in the red light district. That was some ................well it was funny at the time. I will be back belguim and amsterdam in 2005. I hope to rock the shit out hookers and walls the whole trip. :krunk: :dazed: :crap: Keep the pics coming.

Guest imported_b0b

i gots my ticket out there at the end of january for my birthday any holland writers wanna link up and smash some shit.

[/quoteIt will be freezing out there then! Wrap up warm.

Archived