Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

fuck college

Guest willy.wonka

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT....aaaaah fuck it.

Guest willy.wonka

only about ten billion things to learn

yes, me too.

Guest 768186

thats what ive been feeling like a lot lately:o

shut your hole and get to class.....loungin in college, and bitchin about it....cool classes, dope profs, lots of betties....i know somedays it seel pointless, but its not....is this conversation de ja vu?...:P

how else you gonna get that M5 dood?.... ;)

Guest Are2

ahhaaa

i'm all finished with that

...Miss Are2, B.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Guest railroadjerk

shit, hesh gets to sit in classes and chat on aim and hes complaining haha....i shouldnt talk though ive been super lazy lately, and its really kicking me in the ass.

Originally posted by mental invalid

shut your hole and get to class.....loungin in college, and bitchin about it....cool classes, dope profs, lots of betties....i know somedays it seel pointless, but its not....is this conversation de ja vu?...:P

how else you gonna get that M5 dood?.... ;)

he's gonna buy it offa' me!:cool:

heh, i'm stufpid... -see that i didn't go to college, can't spell worth a crap.

"he's gonna buy it offa' me!"-fr8oh

yeah but only cause youll get caught doing 150 in a 40 and lose your license for the 5th time....;)

Guest Pilau Hands

lately college has seemed like more and more of a chore. but to me that means that summer's coming...that's all. i gotta stick with it...for however long it takes...for me to figure out whatever it is i want to do. i just wish i was interested in computers...or medicine...or law...or business. the big four...and i want nothing to do with them.

this week, my future will look like this

on an island somewhere teaching kindergarten, surfing, writing reasearch papers on the local culture. this will require more andmore sociology classes...time's running out. and i'm off to school soon...okay i'm depressed now. you know what that means.

where are my flip flops?

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

word dunnys

Im pretty sure I'm looking into going to your college. so dont say that.

College wasn't bad until I had to register for next year. Jesus christ what a major pain in the ass that was. Drove me crazy. Now I want to kill everyone there.....

Hey, don't take any hard classes. Collegew is just for having fun, chasing skirt and getting fucked up. Just take creampuff classes like Sociology, Psychology, Art and cool shit like Ethnic Studies. No math, no statistics, no engineering or bio-chemistry or accounting. Fuck all that business shit.

Hahahahahahahaha. Think "taxi driver." Think "pizza delivery guy." Think "night manager at the Chevron station." You idiots. GO TO COLLEGE AND STUDY HARD. Or don't. ("Pizza guy"---hahahahahahah)

Guest uncle-boy

college i for schoolies. HA!............:o

<----- has been in college for 6 yrs now.... and one of these days i will figure out what i am going for and maybe, if im lucky get a piece of paper that says i learned something!:D

college is easy , it just like highschool but with more work , not any more difficult work

Guest Are2
Originally posted by seven six two

i'm going to community college next fall and i'm scared to death

ha! scared of what?

learning?

Guest Are2

take it easy..

community college, honestly, is like the 13th grade

i went for a bit cuz it was cheap, and it is like a junior college

much different than a big university (which i did later)

don't worry so much

take classes you know you will get something out of, whether it is hard or counts as general requirements or whatever..

college can be a good experience, not all work work work

college used to seem like a whole lot more fun..last semester i just chilled and got a 3.9 this semester ive got some hard ass teachers. i only have tests in one class, everthign else goes by papers. usually im really good at bullshitting my way through papers, but this semester for the first time im getting B's on em... and on top of that i dont know what the hell i want to do..im a film major and i love it but with the way technology is now and how meaningless a bach. in film is becoming it makes me think i should go into something else and just work on my film independentlly. i dont know...right now im just wastin uncle sams money.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this