Multiple Crews

Guest imported_b0b

Guest imported_b0b

How many crews can someone put up before it gets silly? 2, 3, 5?

I push three crews, but not all at the same time, but there must be some people putting up 6 or 7 crews. Any thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't have a crew. I had one but we split up. I have a partner in crime (haha). I wish I could make a new one. Crews are kool. Always nice to write extra stuff next to your piece. Doesn't matter how many.

i rep 2 crews an one is like an out of town crew. recently my freinds started up a crew but im thinking its a little redicalous to be reppin 3.

i think its cool just to rep one crew that all the writers are close freinds

Guest CountRockula

i dont think it matters, ewok pushes like 3 crews (HM, ATD, KIL) so do those other cats in HM, rehab pushes like 8 crews and mber has a grip of crews too.

Originally posted by High Priest

go crazy with it hook up with as many as u can till u got all the letters of the alphabet in your hit up. then u could be all crazy when u get hit up.. like woah.

i'm just gonna start the mad fresh illest ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ cru.

i don't know any other writers closely. i've heard that a few acquaintances of mine do. maybe i'll go out with them some time. i know one of them got busted in the yards a while ago and is still catching shit for it.

pretty good topic for discussion....i think 2 or three crews is legit...unless you are a big name writer anything more is ehhh.....when i write i only go out with about 4 or 5 other guys and we dont label ourselves a crew. ill put up a crew that consists of about ten kids...and if in like a week i havent talked to kids in a crew ive been put down i stop pushing it. like its been said your crew is your close friends who you chill with on a daily basis. if you dont talk to them like every other week/ bomb with them why bother

i was only pushin 1 up until like 3 weeks back.....i got added to 2 more which i thought was pretty sick....i think it's an honor to be added to a crew...it's like...well your good enuff to roll with us...welcome to the sqwad......sYc.nEr.dTs.....WhAt?!

peace... i ain't no :king: but i sure as hell ain't no sucka..:lol:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by funkmonkey

IF YOUR ASKIN A QUESTION LIKE THIS, YOU NEED TO BE DOWN WITH AS MANY HEADS AS YOU CAN GET.

Is that directed to me?

I know a few people that are in at least 20 crews. A lot of writers from the east coast rep mad crews. For me I push crews that are my boys. The guys in them are the guys I hang with on the regular anyway. I will agree with the honor of being down with a historical crew. But like SE said if you get into it is the rest of the crew going to be behind you?

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by taiwanBL

who can u guess is in GSK, TATS, YNN, dotCOM, 3A, Hoodat, BurnUnit?

Oh gee let's see!! Totem!!

Do I win a million cans of some fancy euro-beltomontana tar paint??

Guest mafIAkilla

it is all politics with crews. push as many crews as you want,but my suggestion is only push one crew within a city. for instance,if you are in a crew and you are approached about being in another crew that is based in the same city,it would be best to make the decision to either drop the crew you are currently in,or decline the offer to be in a different crew. if you push both,a problem may arise between members of the two crews that you are apart of,and then who does everybody look at for the stronger display of loyalty? you. so it is better to push just one crew per city due to the fact that it greatly lowers the possibilities of bullshit beefs.

Guest expansionAE

dunno

i think its cool to be in other crews.. meet new people and shit like that. but its always good to be tight with your original crew or whatever you choose

Guest Dr. Doom

When a crew gets too "loosely knit" then it falls to pieces!!!

Multiple crews is a bad idea because then it takes away from the grand impact of who you are repping!

Bad idea goddamn it! I rep for a totally different crew then one of my best friends! Both reputable crews if you ask me but we both take more pride in them than to turn this into some "blood brother, best friend from second grade, I put you down if you put me down, I'll show you mine if you show me yours" type of bullshit circus!!

Archived