DAMN that SLICK!!!!!

GEM1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: It's funny how tribal acts like they made up hip hop. "Hey DAIM paint here. WE SAY IT'S O.K. " :lol: Thats one of the many disses they have coming. Be on the look out for the "BOZAK 2002". :P Coming to a theater near you. On the diss, I think Slick came hard. He didn't just do a throw up or a line. He made the piece doper and left his name like a man. Just my opinion on the matter. :D

Guest thewhite2pac

fuck this bull shit

fuck both of them that 3d shit is for legal eagles and sucker duck toys.

it must be pretty fuckin' hard to paint a simple outline 3 dimensionally when

you spend all day on it. (<-notice the sarcaism). untill i see these fools

in nyc doing more than some regurgitated production they gets no love in nyc.

and thats my 10 cents. (<--get it ?)

the wall is off 2nd st in downtown la. and for the guy who wants to see more than the same regurgitated shit, that may be true for DAIM but SLICK will rock anyones spot east or west coast. and as far as HEX goes, i heard he dont like graff no more.

holy shit!!! slick rocked that shit to pieces. Huge props goes to Slick for doing that shit with class!!!! Who would thought anybody would burn Daim but he went the right way bout doing it...burning him with his own piece!! :eek: :rolleyes: :scramble:

HEX LOVES GOD

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT BUT, HEX IS NOW A MINISTER AT A CHURCH IN THE CITY OF BURBANK CALIFORNIA WITH HIS WIFE OMEGA. GRAFF DOESNT DO IT FOR HIM ANYMORE. A FEW OF US ARE TRYING TO GET HIM TO COME BACK FOR A MINUTE. HIS ART WAS SICK HE STILL HAS THE BEST CHARACTERS AND HE IS ALL POSITIVE. GRAFF NEEDS MORE OF THAT.

Originally posted by whatajerk

I love seeing a dis thats creative.

What street in L.A. is that? Im in L.A. for a few more days......I want to check it out...Also it's nice to see Slick painting. remember the HEX and SLICK battle? sooo fresh! What's HEX doing now?

Re: HEX LOVES GOD

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT BUT, HEX IS NOW A MINISTER AT A CHURCH IN THE CITY OF BURBANK CALIFORNIA WITH HIS WIFE OMEGA. GRAFF DOESNT DO IT FOR HIM ANYMORE. A FEW OF US ARE TRYING TO GET HIM TO COME BACK FOR A MINUTE. HIS ART WAS SICK HE STILL HAS THE BEST CHARACTERS AND HE IS ALL POSITIVE. GRAFF NEEDS MORE OF THAT.

met hex in like 93 on some tracks in o*c he taught me alot when he lived there very cool guy..it suck that he don't paint like he used too..what church?

HEX would be a welcome addition to todays scene. i think he would amaze alot of people. he was the best then and i think he would still be "one" of the best now.

HEX vs. SLICK part 3? now that would be some shit.

Guest askmymom

The first Daim piece with the green D is fa, fa, fresh!(not with Seek) Thank you Themo, I almost forgot."Nothing" is dope, alot of you might not get that though but oh well.LOL.

Guest dBUSH
Originally posted by whatajerk

I love seeing a dis thats creative.

What street in L.A. is that? Im in L.A. for a few more days......I want to check it out...Also it's nice to see Slick painting. remember the HEX and SLICK battle? sooo fresh! What's HEX doing now?

That battle was my first real exposure to graff... if anyone could post the flicks I would appreciate it tremendously.

• 4 years later...

Archived