DAMN that SLICK!!!!!

GEM1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest askmymom

diss

I'm sorry that shit is fuckin' ffrreesshhhhhhh! I'm pretty sure it was a diss too, look how SLICK cover the crew names and DAIM'S. I not one for disses but that has mad fuckin' class for a diss. I think it looks better now too,sorry Daim.

:crazy:

the swastika was on the pic i posted but i took it out in photoshop. i am not sure who put that there. i suspect it could have been SLICK, kinda as a diss to DAIM cause he is from germany. i am not sure though. just to clarify for all the people who arent sure what is going on in the pictures:

the wall is in downtown LA. it is the wall that slick hooked up a few years back and it has a huge unfinished production. it has KRUSH SABER MEAR GAS TYKE REVOK RISK RELIC TEMPT etc, etc....

the wall has been unfinished for years.

anyway a few weeks ago, DAIM came out to LA with TRIBAL and they asked him to paint on that wall. now i guess because SLICK was so hard to find they just kinda went over the shit that was there without really getting SLICKs permission. so DAIM painted and a few weeks after that SLICK apparently "dissed" DAIM for painting on the wall.

mad props to the SLICKSTER!!!

ill try to find a pic of the other side of the wall.

im not into all this abstract shit that i cant read i like pices that have letters i can read an look good. so i dont really like it cept the color is pretty siccc. wait nvm i just looked at tha second 1 an i kan kinna read it so bump i geuss.

Originally posted by rip

im not into all this abstract shit that i cant read i like pices that have letters i can read an look good. so i dont really like it cept the color is pretty siccc. wait nvm i just looked at tha second 1 an i kan kinna read it so bump i geuss.

(a) you're spelling is frightening...

(B) there are definitely letters there. They're pretty easy to read in both cases, so.... what are you talking about...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

(a) you're spelling is frightening...

(B) there are definitely letters there. They're pretty easy to read in both cases, so.... what are you talking about...

yeah what he said , so what the hell are you talking about

Archived