Stay Out!!!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"There was once a time when the lexington was a beautiful line when children of the ghetto expressed with art, not with crime. But then as evolution past, the transits buffing did its blast. And now we wonder if graffiti will EVER LAST????????"

Lee, 1980

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by bigguy

"There was once a time when the lexington was a beautiful line when children of the ghetto expressed with art, not with crime. But then as evolution past, the transits buffing did its blast. And now we wonder if graffiti will EVER LAST????????"

Lee, 1980

What?? Did you just happen to have your copy of "Style Wars" laying open on the bedroom floor or what?? hahahahahaha

justkidding;)

Originally posted by TrustEvil

and now you choke..... by no means did i intend to sound like that St-Patty's e2e was wack....but on the other hand, it wasn't anything overly special....well done, but just a standard joint for some of the heads I know who pull off shit like that in their sleep....ouch, did I say that....good CUZ I FUCKING MEANT IT!!!

besides my little shit talk right here, we don't get involved in the hate game that everyone loves to play...we let our work stand for itself and people always come back for more...

you are a gay

Guest TrustEvil

shit, i must be a gay, i spend almost as much time on here as you do.

i'll be in jersey in a couple weeks if you would like to play barbies with me...please say yes.

• 4 months later...

beefy suckers

shut up and get up.......talk with your cans and not your hands

i love the post......hesk and salmon sick

remio and kaput...sick...cameo is a liner cosoe student

ALONE WHUT!!!!!! thats my boy dog!

mark knows not to go into the picnic......end of story....sorry mark, i love ya.

peace

paint and give respect

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by ese

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/pics/farm.jpg'>

http://www.nothingbutfreights.com/pics/pasewho.jpg'>

Farm/hempo

yo man its farm and HEMP not pase

word burque stylings

thanx for posting i remember seeing that train in the main yard i fucking loved that pirate theme hempo had going fuck yeah post sommore albuquerque fr8s ESE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Guest montanaman

fukin trixter is of the fukin chain........ lovin that shit .... keep it up..... silly rabbit trixters are for chicks..............:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest SPFlatty

be careful saying what you think is cool

Originally posted by Rev.DUGOOD

IF YOU CANT READ IT GO OVER IT,I DONT CARE HOW HARD IT BURNS...............:mad:

haha, would you go over a kwest piece? or a kero piece? or a ciefie piece, or a task piece? how about a scar piece, or a onorok piece? not everyone can read graf (and i'm talkin about writers). people who don't know the style or aren't 12oz jockers may not know the clout behind that burning piece you so quickly want to go over. are you mad cause you can't do a wildstyle of what?? did i forget to add natural and tyboe? whould you go over them as well? if you do...that's beef your career doesn't need...just a little advice, buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived