Stay Out!!!

Ski Mask

Guest Ted Wakowski

Fuck freights, in a city like Vancouver the streets should be priority 1!

To each his own though...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha

that's funny, some jealous punk jockin etc and runnin his mouth about wcb. it's also funny that you would pay so much attention to what crews they are hittin up when i bet they haven't given you a second thought after they crossed you out. jealousy breeds hate.

Guest Dr. Doom

Double take??!!

Originally posted by fr8rokr

that's funny, some jealous punk jockin etc and runnin his mouth about wcb. it's also funny that you would pay so much attention to what crews they are hittin up when i bet they haven't given you a second thought after they crossed you out. jealousy breeds hate.

Slow your role partner!! Seriously!! I'm not from their town bro!! I respect Cameo and Kaput and have for a long time! I was using them as an example since there is 10,000 three man crews out there that don't mean shit!! Those two guys alone have been put down with numerous crews of the same nature! You don't want to get into crossing people out and shit like that! I'm not from the hometown where beef is prevalent but let me tell you that I don't play cyber games and don't need some punk kid over the internet talking some neutral party bullshit! I handle shit differently than talking for ten years over a computer! If you rep the crew then say so!! I rep ETC and am willing to take flack or stick up for anyone else I write with! Understand my words and don't twist them son! It was an example!!!!!

Are we understood??

;)

This is just silly, no more message boards for Mark.

People talk so much shit it's just so weak.

I'm just gonna do my thing and if I get hated on, then so be it.

No more internet games.

I know who I am and I know where I stand.

adios guys!!!!!!!!

:( :( :(

Guest TrustEvil

first of all, that Sader burns everything withing a hundred miles.....you know it and I know it.

Its funny how those wcb kids have the chill ass picnic yard to rock fr8s at, yet the e2e action the pull off is kinda mild...i guess none of them have enough background skills to rock a decent production with something more than a couple Lucky Charms characters....although I do find them kinda cute...haha.

on a brighter note, the next 100 cameo things i see are getting dissed...

why ? just because.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

first of all, that Sader burns everything withing a hundred miles.....you know it and I know it.

Its funny how those wcb kids have the chill ass picnic yard to rock fr8s at, yet the e2e action the pull off is kinda mild...i guess none of them have enough background skills to rock a decent production with something more than a couple Lucky Charms characters....although I do find them kinda cute...haha.

on a brighter note, the next 100 cameo things i see are getting dissed...

why ? just because.

....man....you guys are the biggest bunch of HATERS. i don't care how much of a "doing burners/wildstyles/abstracts/whatevers" kind of guy you are...if you can not recognize the amount of skill that went into the decisions that were made on those WCB and BANDITS joints, then you're a fool...and odds are that you don't know an inkling of the extent at which you can control letter structure...to say the least. as far as the other HATERS who are worrying about 3-men crews....get a fucking life. graffiti is about having FUN.

Guest TrustEvil

and now you choke..... by no means did i intend to sound like that St-Patty's e2e was wack....but on the other hand, it wasn't anything overly special....well done, but just a standard joint for some of the heads I know who pull off shit like that in their sleep....ouch, did I say that....good CUZ I FUCKING MEANT IT!!!

besides my little shit talk right here, we don't get involved in the hate game that everyone loves to play...we let our work stand for itself and people always come back for more...

Guest Merdle

Mark four burns man. Its just different there, tt boy, if you hit a freight where that mark was hit I know for fact the same thing woulda happened.....:idea:

fucking gay all of you are so stupid..........how many times have you been drinking with the fellas under a bridge or in a boxcar when some one says something completely funny that could also be a crew name...........then you write it for a week as a joke...i've done it i'm sure alot of you have.IT'S FUNNY AND FUN LIKE GRIAFFITI SHOULD BE

SO for some of you to sit around and shit talk people ON THE NET about what they do for shits and giggles IS FUCKING GAY.......

kaput and cameo do more then you so shut the fuck up

cosoe is been around longer then you so shut the fuck up

wcb is a tight crew so shut the fuck up

what goes on in another city isn't your problem so shut the fuck up

did i just write the next b.e.t illa gorilla hip hop track??i think I did.

Guest TrustEvil

hahahah fr8rokr...you fucking idiot !!! get off their jock....and Acrow does have the skills....but is he on any of those fr8s ? Fuck no....he keeps that shit on the walls....imma hit you off and when you visit imma punch your fucking lights out...

love, dad.

Guest TrustEvil

Son...its okay, you just haven't seen the best of me...maybe your mother was right, i'm no role model for a young innocent boy....but fuck her, she's a useless whore who slept with your principal at the meet-the-teacher night last year....

trustevil....doesn't the name say it all ?

Archived