Dont you just love long weekends?

T.T Boy

a weekend summary by TT Boy.

i dont knwo about you, but i had a long weekend because of easter and whatnot, so like my previous post said, i went to the mountains, and damn i had a good time, maybe it was because of the fact that i knew i had no work for 3 days, or maybe it was just all the beer i consumed from the drive up to the drive back. but having 3 days off is the greatest thing ever, now i will proceed to ramble off about what i did, so feel free to stop reading if you dont want to know about my weekend. some may know i have a curfew, but on the weekend, i managed to avoid it and go out and have a fucking amazing time, i swear mountain towns are the best, japanese, british tourists and drunk locals makes for fun. going to clubs, getting trashed as fuck, making fun of my friends for hitting on/ sleeping with the local dirtballs, (princesses i mean, yeah princesses...) getting lost in the town with someone i just met, going to hotel parties not knowing a single person there, stealing bud from nerds, getting kicked out, getting punched in the nose, trying to paint passenger trains but losing your paint god knows where, stumbing home, turning down one night stands from girls i just met, sitting in hot tubs at 5 am while its snowing watching hockey games, gettiing stuck in blizzards on the way home and playing poker and drinking whisky in the truck, fuck theres nothing like a long fucking weekend to get in trouble................

any one else do anything cool for the weekend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds fun TT.

i feel like heading into the forest for some fun.

my fave spot is Yosemite Natl. Park in California.

There;s a campground that also has Tent Cabins. That's where alot of the workers live. They have parties going on daily. It's pretty fun and beautiful. I think I'm going this summer.

Archived