old nyc hardcore records...

otto dix

Originally posted by bug

Alan-Burn, Quicksand, Seawe....blaaahhh, what the fuck is wrong with you Alan?

Alan Cage is one of my favorite drummers from hardcore

Did you get to see the new incarnation of BURN before they broke up again? I got mp3's of the "cleanse" ep and I really only like the song "digraces" and the new version of that one song (decay?) that was on that old comp with turning point and GB...i think it was called the forever comp. Turning Point was rad. I never got to see them back in the day, but I went to up to there reunion show in 94 (I think) with Endpoint.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rockin. The band from NY that hasn't been mentioned yet, and you all deserve to kick yourselves for it is Agnostic Front (take note of my username! HAHA). I've got pretty much ALL of the stuff they did before 92 (UB 7", VIP gatefold and regular, Euro and US versions of both Cause for Alarm and Liberty and Justice, Live at CB's, ONE VOICE, and the UB represses). I'm a nut for that stuff. Oh well.

If anyone somehow or other is old enough to have a Unit Pride shirt, I'll give you some good stuff for it!

-Israel

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Alan Cage is one of my favorite drummers from hardcore

Did you get to see the new incarnation of BURN before they broke up again? I got mp3's of the "cleanse" ep and I really only like the song "digraces" and the new version of that one song (decay?) that was on that old comp with turning point and GB...i think it was called the forever comp. Turning Point was rad. I never got to see them back in the day, but I went to up to there reunion show in 94 (I think) with Endpoint.

i think it was called the building comp if i remember. i had that song decay also on the live recordings.

and yes, i did mention that i have old Ag Front LPs. read the posts people.

Archived