i wish i was gay

Guest professor poopatronic

NO YOU DON'T

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

actually i think bisexual would be better because i love the way women drive me fucking crazy. think about it though it's so easy for gay people to have sex. you just have to go to some fruity bathhouse or a gay bar and everybody wants to do it. i'd be the ultimate gay player.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't let your generalisations and misconceptios slide.....

"It's so easy for gay people to have sex"?

How could you come to THAT conclusion? What percentage of the population is gay? Less than ten for sure. What percentage are gay AND the gender you are into? Less than five say...................

So your options are DRAMATICALLY lower than if you were straight.

THEN you have to remeber that you can't pick people up the same way, because you can't be sure that they are gay.

AFTER THAT you have to take into account the massive HIV hysteria present among gay people

ONLY THEN do you have to worry about whether or not the other person actually fancies you................

You know something, I wish I was straight. Think about it though, they can have relationships so EASILY. They can hold hands on the street and not get glass bottle thrown at them. They can kiss their significant other goodbye without fear of reprisal. They can get married. They can adopt. They can visit each other in hospital. They can own a house together. They have NO idea what is like to have to conduct your life behind closed doors, even if you are "out".

Did it occur to you, that if you went to one of these bath houses no one would go near you? Why? Because they wouldn't recognise your face, and wouldn't be stupid enough to go outside with you. Incase you were there to hurt them, stranger things have happened

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Famous Last Words

Originally posted by KaBar

The average condom, even the expensive ones, are only about equal to top quality surgical gloves in terms of defects, flaws and natural air pockets, bubbles and through-and-through passageways in the latex of the glove. The average size of these holes is about 1/1000th of an inch in diameter, too small to see with the naked eye. The average size of an HIV virus is 1/ 1,000,000th (one millionth) of an inch in diameter. That means for an HIV virus to go through a natural defect in a latex condom is like a baseball rolling through a freeway underpass. What with hydraulic pressure and all, I bet they get squirted through those holes.

you are SO stupid. YES the virus is that teeny. However it needs a medium in which to BE "squirted". And the fluids involved are FAR to big to pass through those holes.

DISSINFORMATION KILLS.

Yeah! K - Your thing about condoms suggests that it's a futile effort, and that the best way to stay uninfected is to abstain from sex. That's just about as reasonable as all those Catholics trying to convince teenagers that Abstinence is the only way to avoid pregnancy! Futile! People sleep around - they have been for eternity! They best and most surefire way to stay safe and clean is wear a condom!

And I don't what your reference about HIV has to do with bisexuality or homosexuality anyway. It's not the only way people get aids - and it CERTAINLY is NOT exclusive to gay men. You mentioned Africa - yet you failed to mention the spread is highly due the rampant rape and gang rape of WOMEN.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

no no... you got it all wrong

its ok to be bi if your a female

^^^^ see, that's why I always tell people I'm gay, not bi. People just don't take you seriously if you are bi and female.

I mean, I've been in a relationship with another girl for 2 1/2 years now....but still people think you are just saying it for the attention

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah sorry bodice ripper, i figured that what i said would be somewhat offensive to gay people in some way. i wasn't really being serious, i really have no idea how easy it is for gay people to have sex i was just being stupid.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

yeah sorry bodice ripper, i figured that what i said would be somewhat offensive to gay people in some way. i wasn't really being serious, i really have no idea how easy it is for gay people to have sex i was just being stupid.

nah, I wasn't really giving out to you anyway. Its just something I hear a great deal - so I took the chance to rant..................................................................................I mean, in reality, the sex is the best reason to be gay.................:king:

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

First this guy, then my cat. Iv'e been looking for him for days and today he finally came out of the closet.

I don't know I thought this was funny

Hey, if you guys (and gals) are old enough to have sex, then you are old enough to understand the hazards involved. Condoms are manufactured from natural latex rubber. If you look at one through a microscope, it looks like a kitchen sponge, almost. There are lots of imperfections and holes, many of which probably don't go all the way through, just like a sponge. But some do, and there's no way to get around it. Surgeons wear TWO pairs of gloves, so that if one pair gets damaged or contaminated, they can strip off that pair and still be sterile in the operating room (i.e. they don't have to stop in the middle of everything and re-scrub and re-glove.) Another reason they wear two pairs of gloves is that the gloves are not PERFECT. They have defects and can allow small organisms to pass through the defects. Better than nothing, of course.

This two-glove deal does NOT work with condoms. The friction between two condoms worn on the same penis would almost certainly cause a failure in one or both condoms, unless you're talking about a male condom worn externally, and a WELL-LUBRICATED female condom worn internally by a woman, that is large enough to easily accomodate the condom-clad penis of her partner.

I don't know much about female condoms worn internally by subordinate males engaged in anal sex. It might work, but it seems pretty goddam risky to me. The vagina is a "dead-end" passage--nothing is going to get "lost" in there. But the rectum is NOT a dead-end passage at all. If the condom slipped, you would wind up with it loose inside the sigmoid colon or maybe pushed clear up into the descending colon. Bad news, I think. With luck, it would pass in a bowel movement, but maybe not.

I'm not "suggesting" that condoms aren't perfect and might leak viruses or small bacteria, I'm re-stating an absolute fact. There is NO SUCH THING as "Safe Sex." It is (at best) safe-r sex, and only slightly safer. By way of illustrating this statement, 14% of adult Catholic women who depend upon condoms alone for birth control get pregnant ANYWAY. One must assume that they are adults, responsible, and trying pretty hard to use the condom correctly. This means that an object as large as a human sperm escapes these condoms SOMEHOW. And a sperm is like a battleship compared to an HIV virus.

By all means, wear a condom (preferably a very well-lubricated condom). But the safest arrangement is either abstinence, or a long-term COMPLETELY MONOGAMOUS relationship with somebody who is absolutely trustworthy, and when you both have been tested BEFOREHAND to be sure neither of you is infected with anything. You certainly don't have to take my word for any of this--what the hell, go down to Planned Parenthood and they will tell you the same thing, AND give you a big bag of condoms. All I can say is ---"good luck."

Archived