Dear Willy Wonka,

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Why do you insist on telling an internet bulliten board full of prepubescent "writers" how good looking you are and how many girls you can have sex with in 90% of your posts? Does this provide the self esteem boost that you need to get through your day?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its obviously a sign of insecurity. trying to reaffirm himself. if this is the case, just let him have it. who cares? if it makes him feel better, he can do it all he wants. i like reading it way more than the millions of threads about "whats wrong with girls?" maybe you cam learn from willy's charm.

ahaha you got a point

but that doesnt mean your not a loser... and a coward

which technically is worse than being a loser, or a nerd.

because its over the internet, so if your an internet coward then...

youd be better off being a nerd, or one of those emotional people who cry n shit cause they are egulfed in self pity and tons of other self inflicted emotional disorders for the sake of feeling sorry for themselves or to have someone else feel sorry for them

so my point being

be a nerd, or a loser

or an emotional loser nerd for all i care but a coward?

aww man you take the cake... pussy

i now dont feel right talking to anyone on this board or relating to them, because this could have been anyone of you.

go to hell wimp

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Actually, I have no other name registered. I've been reading the messages at the boards for a while, but haven't decided to register until now. An administrator can even check my IP or whatever it is they do to prove it. I care because he has taken it a step too far and the constant bullshitting is turning the board into a junior high boy's locker room, and willy wonka is the giant ugly kid that everyone is afraid to call out on his bullshit.

How am I a coward? Trust me, if I had the time/money to fly to whichever South Dakota suburb this kid lived in, I would take the next flight to slap this internet-stud right in his face.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Actually, I have no other name registered. I've been reading the messages at the boards for a while, but haven't decided to register until now. An administrator can even check my IP or whatever it is they do to prove it. I care because he has taken it a step too far and the constant bullshitting is turning the board into a junior high boy's locker room, and willy wonka is the giant ugly kid that everyone is afraid to call out on his bullshit.

How am I a coward? Trust me, if I had the time/money to fly to whichever South Dakota suburb this kid lived in, I would take the next flight to slap this internet-stud right in his face.

hmmmmm

either you really are a coward... or you just better than us eh?

is that what you think?

yea well ok we get your point, i see where this is going...

you should have kept your mouth shut and your hands clean oh great one

besides let willy live in his fantasy fabio world if he wants to

what the fuck am i talking about?

yea thats what i thought, big guy

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by bug

its obviously a sign of insecurity.

true...

i have been avoiding sex.too many friendships i could ruin.

i feel all alone.like my soul mate is nowhere to be found...all of my bestfriends right now are girls.they know my pain.they keep it real with me too.yes, i am looking for love,but saddened when it is nowhere to be found.i wanna be a father, but i dont wanna have a child with someone i cant truely love.if you guys search in the "WONKA FILES"..you will see that i am a heartbroken man.

MONSTERS INC.

is a cryout..

the lustful monster within me.

so sad, so sad.

Originally posted by Devilush

well take care of those personal issue's and get a faster computer because i still got ya.

ew you are gross.

the kitten just stole the computer chair, wtf? Your Reply:

See Forum Rules (below) for

more information about what

codes you are allowed to use

in your posts.

Forum Rules:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts

i am i a nerd?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

if u got it, flaunt it baby

hahahha, this made me laugh out loud like this: LOL.

hahahha too funny!

and i happen to think willy wonka is a cool person. i wasent aware of his sexual life or his looks, but he says funny stuff and has interesting thougths on religion.

Archived