Cesar Chavez Day!

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

a marched in the anual march once. and im a fatass so thats a lot of work.

now, i must correct you, he was a mexican and didnt not fight only for central americans but for all field workers. and just in case you forgot mexico is part of north america. no offense intended though, at least your not a gringo wannabe que no se acuerda de nuestra historia y cultura.

anyway, do you know any shops in our area that sell mayan, aztec, incan, and other latin tribe type stuff or shirts made for the brown skinned people to wear (aztlan-oralewear-chicanowear)?

I never said he only fought for rights of C.Americans, I has said Central California, unless i was brain dead at the time.

They have that shop in the Montebello Town Center at the end, by Penny's or Robinson's May. They got ton's of framed posters of everyone from Che to Cesar Chavez to Zapata and Pancho Villa. They got a few books and shirts there too. There's another place that is supposed to be bad ass in Long Beach but I never been there. Some chick in one of my classes was telling me about it.

Originally posted by Pistol

Yeah they renamed Brooklyn Avenue here in East Los Angeles(one of the more famous street names here) after him.

in austin the city renamed 1st street ( it goes from west austin to east austin ) after Cesar died. and, yes it does suck that Cesar and other Mexican history , not taught in school. because i went to an all Mexican - American(99.9%) elementry school and didn't learn shit about Mexican history.:mad:

Guest SPLINTER

yeah i couldnt remember which mall it was in. the opened another one of those store in West Covina. in the Westfield Mall.

Archived