Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

help zack lease a new car

good ole Zack Morris is in the rounds looking for a new car. I am probably going to lease something 1999 or newer. I am think about a new civic or an accord. Anyone thats leasing something or know of something that would be recomended please drop some knowledge.

I'll be here all night cinsidering my current piece of shit is broken down 35 miles away...and all my paint is in the trunk....fuck I just realized I forgot it all.

okay dood,

msncarpoint

edmunds.com

carsdirect.com

i used these to acquire my car....although i purchased mine, or rather financed it, but they maybe able to help you out....

lemme know if you need anything else...

an educated consumer is dangerous...

:eek:

leasing is silly....its like throwing away money for the sake of saving 100 dollars a month. i suggest just set your sights a little lower, mabey a 97 or 96 model car. not to mention the 12,000 miles a year limit.....25 cents a mile after 12000???? fuck that....thats asking to get raped...

boogie...You can purchase the car after the lease for a CHEAP price in most cases and thats probably what I would end up doing....I just need something other than what I have.