pieces

wEiRone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first of all:

you're doing fine!damn fine!

but...:confused::

how did you get to know these people?i mean,sat for example is one of the most active and in my opinion one of the best writers that are actually painting in munich.and comic/mrn?damn,that's awesome!did these guys help you with your outlines?

i really don't get it,i'm out about 2-3 times every week for about a year and a half,started out 3 years ago and i don't manage to paint as clean as you do.

......crazy,isn't it?

:o :confused:

hey # 1

Well..before I did my very first piece I tried some lines in my garage..but I'm still not good..when I mess up a line, I do it again..and again..untill its straight and untill it looks good...dont give up when u think your piece sucks..i absolutely DONT like this one piece I did...u know the production with comic and crow..damn I dont like it..but at least the lines are 'ok'...

But I'm not very secure yet..I mean I havent painted at least 10 walls..I want to though (10 walls is NOTHING for a writer..)...hehe... in like 2 years or so, the lines will be much better...cause I painted much more..right.

And I have to admit, the line on the very top of my first piece, dephect did this one..cause I'm not that tall..in fact,I'm very small..and I always need somethin to stand on when I paint..which sucks..

well..thank you that u like my stuff...I'm not convinced about my walls and sketches..and its awesome to hear that someone likes it..thanx alot.

oh and about sat and comic: I met SAT in December through my friend dyset.. and I got an website..which will be done..in like..1 month...I run it with comic...yesyes.. rocking-colors.com remember that name...=)

dangit..hehe..i wrote alot.

bubye!!!

Originally posted by No.1

first of all:

you're doing fine!damn fine!

but...:confused::

how did you get to know these people?i mean,sat for example is one of the most active and in my opinion one of the best writers that are actually painting in munich.and comic/mrn?damn,that's awesome!did these guys help you with your outlines?

i really don't get it,i'm out about 2-3 times every week for about a year and a half,started out 3 years ago and i don't manage to paint as clean as you do.

......crazy,isn't it?

:o :confused:

Re: hey # 1

Originally posted by wEiRone

Well..before I did my very first piece I tried some lines in my garage..but I'm still not good..when I mess up a line, I do it again..and again..untill its straight and untill it looks good...dont give up when u think your piece sucks..

;)...i won't give up,that's for sure.i'm not that stupid to give up what i have achieved in the past 3 years.

you talked about living in hannover,right?

...go germany go!

No.1 grüßt hannover...:)

MINGA,BABY....:idea:

hey # 1

yes i am from Hannover...and where are you from??

u know German a lil bit eh?

bubye

Originally posted by No.1

;)...i won't give up,that's for sure.i'm not that stupid to give up what i have achieved in the past 3 years.

you talked about living in hannover,right?

...go germany go!

No.1 grüßt hannover...:)

MINGA,BABY....:idea:

yesyes

ohyeah..in Hannover theres lots new stuff..

well..no more hct..havent seen anything in a loong loong time...but the stuff is awesome and.just oldschool right.

HNC is really big here now..and ORC and still older stuff...just go to some Hannover websites: http://www.hannovandalizm.de

or http://www.hannoverflow.com

have a look.

so ur from munich or..?! where r u from man?!?!

hehe..bubye

Originally posted by paranoid

munich...the secret capital of germany...;)

...nah,whatever...

what's about trains in hannover?no more HCT i think....anything that is worth mentioning?

NO.1

=))

jenau,da haste recht..obwohl english mir 1000 mal lieber ist, als the damn german *g

Naja...neee ich wohne in Hannover..war bisher nur einmal in München..und das war im Februar..ich fands net soo kool, weil der Verkehr da..ohman..ich hab echt die Krise gekriegt..obwohl ich nur Beifahrer war..hehe.

Ich bin 18.. and veery northGerman..

wie alt bist du,wenn ich asken darf?

..is ok

Originally posted by paranoid

och mensch, mädel, wir sin doch hier unter uns, da könn ma auch deutsch reden...

wie alt bist du denn? lebst du grad in münchen?

ebenfalls a bayer ;)...

na dann!

..sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived