pieces

wEiRone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ASTISM

That last image - the lefthand side - not a fan of the letters persay but the art is amazing - as a graphic piece or art piece its really great

thats dephect? word

nope..

I'm not from Canada...too bad actually.

I'm from Germany (Hannover)..but I go to Canada (Vancity) every year...and i know some people there that do graff,yeah.

thanx than u like the stuff...!!!

bubye

where r u from ?

wEiRone..

Guest focus

wier,

i'm totally feeling your stuff for sure,

but i gotta ask man, when you said "my first one" did you mean your first time painting? piecing? i just don't understand. its not like its bad and you need to lie and say it was your first time like so many on 12oz. please help me. if the first time i was out i was rocking solid outlines like that, i'd have a huge fucking wood. really now . . .

Guest MINUS

Re: nope..

Originally posted by wEiRone

I'm not from Canada...too bad actually.

I'm from Germany (Hannover)..but I go to Canada (Vancity) every year...and i know some people there that do graff,yeah.

thanx than u like the stuff...!!!

bubye

where r u from ?

wEiRone..

ME AND ASER ARE BOTH FROM VANCITY BUT HE MOVED TO "HICKVILL"

THATS COOL THAT U NOW WRITERS FROM HERE AND U PAINT WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD.

(PS) EMAIL ME AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL HOOK UP WHO NOWS

I'm a sucker for crazy euro styles, namely german. I really like it.

That Dephect is fucking amazing. Probably the only 3D I really really like. His letters are hot, too. A++++++++++++++++++++

**sorry....but could you break down the color scheme on this piece for me? I can't pick out european paint colors by eye yet.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/wEiRone/croweir2.jpg'>

yap

oh yeah u r so right, his freights are just burning..and so different from all the other stuff.

Originally posted by 0three

pretty clean stuff weir...but damn i really like that dephect shit....dude paints damn good fr8s too

alright,here it goes

hey focus,

well of course i had a can in my hand before..outside bombing,for instance..but I never really painted a piece with buffpaint and all that stuff..so this is my first one..my first production, my first piece...that was the time I decided to paint more legally..thats the only thing I do now, actually.

so believe me...i'm no liar.. (i only painted like 7 pieces because here in my hometown its hard for a girl to get in contact to 'nice' people u know, all my friends that also do graff live not here..)

bubye

Originally posted by focus

wier,

i'm totally feeling your stuff for sure,

but i gotta ask man, when you said "my first one" did you mean your first time painting? piecing? i just don't understand. its not like its bad and you need to lie and say it was your first time like so many on 12oz. please help me. if the first time i was out i was rocking solid outlines like that, i'd have a huge fucking wood. really now . . .

Guest platapie

man if thats your first piece, then dammnnnnnn what the fuck i wish i could pull that shit off today. niceeeeee(elbarto)

sorry

sorry but i dont ya email anymore..and the msn one isnt right u said once..or is not workin. write me ..ok? still comin to Germany..?! hope so.

bubye

Originally posted by T.T Boy

nice stuff.

hows life been?

get at me sometime. youve disappeared.

Re: Re: nope..

hey,

well u can give me your email and maybe,when i'm back in van-city we can hook up, who knows,like u said..and u know ansr..so that shoudltn be a problem eh.

oh well..this is mine: weirone@hotmail.com

bubye

Originally posted by MINUS

ME AND ASER ARE BOTH FROM VANCITY BUT HE MOVED TO "HICKVILL"

THATS COOL THAT U NOW WRITERS FROM HERE AND U PAINT WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD.

(PS) EMAIL ME AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL HOOK UP WHO NOWS

Archived