DEVER.NSF.

Guest YinzerXpress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest railroadjerk

haha i cant just post it on here, i like that site like the next guy.

i used my crazy hacking skills to download a program that gave me l/p's for it...

i guess instant message me if you want one

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by 40 oz king

someone told me dever was this big stupid lookin punk rock dude with a pink mohawk that tries to rob people at the yard ... is this true.... please fill me in

Come on now man!! You know the deal!! Dever is rad!

Originally posted by 40 oz king

someone told me dever was this big stupid lookin punk rock dude with a pink mohawk that tries to rob people at the yard ... is this true.... please fill me in

yo, dont blow his spot up!!!! the cops will now be able to identify dev by his pink mohawk.

dever is the man. i remeber this party at the nsf spot when dev and cheerleader came through. we had cases and cases of 40s crazy yinzers were fighting everywhere, dever was standing up on bikes in living rooms, snowballs and 40 bottles were a'fly'n. shit was classic.

lilweezyfasheezy..

"GET DOWN or LAY DOWN" - Junior Black Mafia credo; philadelphia, circa 1985

damn cheerleader that feminine name seems appropriate for you, i mean how are you going to have " the junior black mafia credo" in your shit and be all shook of a "gangster" chances are dude didn't even have the toast and you threw that in so you could tell the story without sounding like even MORE of a punk! but anyway seriously, what are you doing with that "get down or lay down" shit and three of your boys shook of one dude???

my favorite dever story involves me him and NECS getting rolled on by a gangster after painting fr8s. the dude punched NECS and although he fell over, he still didnt drop his 40...lol. then he mushed DEVER into his car window and i tried to pull him off, but the whole time, he has a gun in his waist, all in the open....so when i grab him, he flips out, like "you cant touch my shit!!! (he had on a all red all matching fubu sweatsuit!!) you cain't AFFORD this!!!" we did look like bums in our painting gear, but it was hard not to laugh at someone bragging on a fubu sweatsuit.

by the way that's the gay story above

i was at truckstop in texas or new mexico, in the middle of the desert. there was a layup right next to it, and guess who my girl spots. yupyup. mr dever.

damn dusty, how much does it suck to have your girl sweating another dude's shit!!!!!!!!!!! i bet the only time your girl spots you is from a distance so she can hide before you embarass her! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

damn cheerleader that feminine name seems appropriate for you, i mean how are you going to have " the junior black mafia credo" in your shit and be all shook of a "gangster" chances are dude didn't even have the toast and you threw that in so you could tell the story without sounding like even MORE of a punk! but anyway seriously, what are you doing with that "get down or lay down" shit and three of your boys shook of one dude???

yeah, well, i AM gay, so that makes me reluctant to want to get shot. sorry honey! kisses!!

sorry i took so long with these.....heres more of dever. im gonna post them in metal heads too, cause i dont know how many cats are still checkin this thread this far down.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mrniser/devstroft1.jpg'>

dev

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mrniser/devstroft2.jpg'>

dever/necs...dever

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mrniser/devstroft3.jpg'>

dever

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mrniser/devstroft4.jpg'>

dever

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mrniser/nge2e.jpg'>

APEL.ng NISER.nsf ONOROK.ng.nsf FYCE.ng DEVER.ng.nsf

thats all for now. peace.

Guest YinzerXpress

yo cheerleader man that last end to end is real fresh, when was it done?

anyway ill post more when i go back to pittsburgh this weekend

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by thatsmyname

IT would be fucking dope if i could see any of these flix all the little red X's are depressing me.................:o

if fucking freephoto wouldnt crash and lose all my uploads every 2 days, there wouldnt be a problem.

Archived