Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BISHOP

no beef... just some good ol' flix!!!

Guest crack is wack

that sigh made me shit my pants. holy fuck

yes.

yes rex does crazy 3d styles. but uhh.... yeah, why do you have his knox wall posted on a freight section, dude? and whats with all the other walls? you got enough to make a brickslayers or whatever post.

great post... but not feeling that muse met thing...

looks kinda crappy to me... love the whole cars but the peices need to improve... no beef just honesty

at hand....

on closer review of that white elk throwie on the wall, it reminds me a lot of the hamburger helper hand. and on much closer review, i find that he is giving us all the finger. dammit elk you AFI hatin' punk ass biatch trying to flick me off.

Guest rolldafukout

dont hate the game..arys

nice post--

but stop sneeking in the walls!!!!!!

when i want 2 look at walls i'll go 2 brick slayers!!!!!!

much thanks and nice trains!!!!!-------ka ka ka ka black bird!!!

hmmmmmm. sorry; thought you guys would like to see what some of these cats can do on a wall... just tryin to give a lil variety... stright metal from here on in...

Guest stilborn

tm rips,good shit,y does sigh get credit,it looks like he jumps from one trendy writer to another,for instance,geso/ewokhm in this one,no beef just honesty as someone sed in this thred

Guest HAL

So Sigh is the only guy guilty of rocking some top 40 style? It seems like a general "freight writer" trend to me. I think Sigh does it really well, though. I like the guy, so I guess I'm biased.

Guest stilborn
Originally posted by HAL

So Sigh is the only guy guilty of rocking some top 40 style? It seems like a general "freight writer" trend to me. I think Sigh does it really well, though. I like the guy, so I guess I'm biased.

lol i guess these days its ok to totally bite and not be original.THATS PURE BULL TERD...IF U CANT BE ORIGINAL U SHOULDNT EVEN WRITE.THIS GOESFOR MORE THAN JUST SIGH BUT HES THE MOST BLATENT RIPER OFFER.ANYONE CAN JUST BITE SHIT,HELL MY GRAMMA CAN DO THAT

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by stilborn

HELL MY GRAMMA CAN DO THAT

for some reason i highly doubt that. but that's just me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this