• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_sofarok

Anti depressants..

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by ODW

weak hearted? try giving and giving to every person that means so much to you and getting shitted on everytime in return. overpriviliged? i work and have worked for everything i have. im in college only because i pay for everything. but youre right, i guess only those in 3rd world countries have a reason to be depressed and suicidal. good argument kid;) ;)

Keep giving then. At least you'll have that and no one will be able to deny it. Karma is a bitch to a bitch and kind and righteous to the kind and righteous.

Kid? I'm 35 and have seen about as much as you will have seen when you reach that age.

Consider those worse off than you and maybe you will appreciate this absurdity we call life a little more.

There ARE people worse off than you.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

Keep giving then. At least you'll have that and no one will be able to deny it. Karma is a bitch to a bitch and kind and righteous to the kind and righteous.

Kid? I'm 35 and have seen about as much as you will have seen when you reach that age.

Consider those worse off than you and maybe you will appreciate this absurdity we call life a little more.

There ARE people worse off than you.

yo man.. this thread wasn't about self pity and poverty etc until you jumped on it.. it's about a medical condition known as 'depression'.. you're 35 ? thats great man, but you obviously have nothing to add to this other than your self righteous bullshit.

up !

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by avils

yo man.. this thread wasn't about self pity and poverty etc until you jumped on it.. it's about a medical condition known as 'depression'.. you're 35 ? thats great man, but you obviously have nothing to add to this other than your self righteous bullshit.

up !

Yeah, yeah, sure. It's all my fault.

Talk is cheap. Live and learn kid.

You can piss and moan all you want now. I'll stay my hand and promise not to be positive on this thread any more.

Philosophical teachings also reveal that people are'nt ready for the truth until they're ready for the truth. It's not MY truth. It's universal.

You can sweat it out like I did.

P.S. Have you seen the Indian reservations lately? third world like a motherfucker. No plumbing or electricity.

Like I said before...overprivileged.

Stoney: the reason people are getting so heated is you come off like a patronizing asshole. You lord the gained wisdom of your 35 years over everyone else like a high school kid telling a jr. high kid he's not mature enough to understand.

I've got no problem with you saying what you gotta say, your first post isn't offensive in the least, but your next one was just bound to stir up shit. you basically said that since your mom survived hell without being depressed, that anyone who is depressed is just weak and overprivaledged. And it went downhill from there.

Make all the points you want, but think about the subject...its bound to be touchy.

you guys make me sad...this thread started off ok, but now it is just like a political debate over whether or not people should care...people who dont know should back off.

i thought that muthafucka wasnt reading this thread anymore. no shit, there are people better off than me, but that doesnt mean i cant have diagnosed depression. thats like saying that a mother who loses her child to cancer has no reason to be sad because another mother lost 2 kids to cancer.

Originally posted by blahblahblah

dude, you gotta cut it out. it's a good thing all canadians aren't as annoying as you.

depression. hmmmm. This is tricky for me. now i understand bi-polarism and chemical imbalances. I understand the validity of the condition but honestly, and i know i'm going to hear it from the rafters, i have very little tolerance for it. Or rather, i have very little tolerance for it when it's a personal scapegoat.

When people are obvious assholes and blame it on being depressed-they get the "do not pass go, do not collect this months perscription of paxil" stare...granted, there are circumstances to justify almost anything that can come up, but when you have a free "say what i want and not feel any consequences" card via depression, your just giving the lowest of the low a bad name.

man, i really lost my focus here.

anyone who's ever seen breakfast of champions or read the book might remember this qoute

"until death, it's all life"....for some, this might lift spirits, for others it might make them go down farther depending on the dosage your doctor has you chewing. either way, there comes a point, condition or not, to "get your shit" together. depression, in my opinion, should not be something that can be blammed for not being able to do that.

from a friend to a friend....you know nothing about depression to be saying stuff like this...i would think after seeing me go from who i was to who i am now..youd have some more understanding.

well.. ive been down this road too.. i havent read the whole thread.. but i bet im prolly the only one here who was actually on anti-psychotics.. drugs they give split personalities and other "crazies" to make them fit in better.. its scary shit. please give your medication time to work with you, but say something if the meds are getting to be too much to handle. i was on depikote.. i think thats the spelling.. it made me feel like i was wearing my body like a suit, and i was trapped the whole time.. my mouth wouldnt work the way i wanted it to, and it was like 1 min in real time was 30 in my head, i just kept thinking.. and thinking.. and over working myself mentally.

i dont really know much to tell you other than the fact that they will find something that works.. it isnt just a simple perscription, because alot of problems like this arent simple problems, so how can you expect simple answers... and as far as friends go, i feel that they help me, the good ones do. doing fun things makes me happy too.. so i try to fill my life with as much good stuff as possible. i know, its not when your having fun that your depressed.. its when your sitting on here doing shit like this.. well.. thats what the meds are for, but when you can be having fun, even if your bummed out the way i used to, telling your friends no to sit alone and shit.. go.. go have fun, enjoy life.