Drunk....Bored....Horny.... and a camera.................................

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

I am here to declare war with all you internet shit talking toys who dont paint and talk shit behind the comfort of your computer screen..

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3280/cyne.jpg'>

Do I Suck?

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3280/cynnee.jpg'>

Does my hand style suck?

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3280/tounge.jpg'>

here is a picture of my tounge

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3280/5.jpg'>

your mother suckin cyne ones cock...

------------------

Your Fears Are Now Reality.

[This message has been edited by IDONTLIKEYOU (edited 08-06-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i liek cynes shit besides his penis and that painted cyne simple was ill... thats the kinda shit i like simples and bombs...piecing is overrated the ocassional piece is cool but im all about the fuckin ups....cyne for mutha fucking president...

7zero3? what do you write? How the hell can you say all cyne's stuff is old and he has no ups? Drive the mixing bowl.. That man probably has the most up ups in nova right now.. Cyne you no the deal, and i no that there are more heads here that would back me up on this

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

damn ... shit went down eh? ... 703.. wtf that is illinois .. no? i think that USEDto be my area code.. im ayte fo sahevin

am i right? chicago? well any ways... well if it is in my neck of da woods i would love to see a battle

"and in this corner CYNE1 and...

... LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE"(sorry just had to say lets getreadyto...)

Guest young republican
Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

No, That is northern virginia(still in the state of Virginia). and no we don't talk like hicks.

i was joking....

Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine:

i was talking to some chick from new jerz at the beach and she thought i was all cute and everything then i asked her "where yall from" and she like fuckin laughed right in my face and walked away...everyone says yall i was like what the fuck? stupid slut..

maybe everyone in youy trailor park says yall

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

hmm yah .. i say yall .. im from chicago .. and it is bogus to say just cuz someone lives in a trailor they are a hick or what ever...

Originally posted by 7zero3:

yo i dont know what you talkin about i am up i hit the mixing bowl and my crew and me are up you o shit i know you haha fuck it we cant battle were in the same krew bye guy

i hope your not serious about being in the same crew...

Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine:

i actually do live in a trailer..does that make me less of a person or writer? and i dont speak with a country twang either..i just say yall..my cousin from ny says yous..its where youre from..so fuck you

haha!!

Originally posted by IDONTLIKEYOU:

My bomb is bitten?.. my hand styles wack? i have been writing CYNE for 5 years now.. who did i bite my bomb from? huh? name one person or your a bitch.. i have more ups then you.. why dont u quit talkin shit to people who are actually up.... get some ups then talk shit..

5 years hahahahahahahhahahha....this is in deed funny you paint like that after 5 years i painted better than that after just a few months

Guest 7zero3
Originally posted by intercept:

5 years hahahahahahahhahahha....this is in deed funny you paint like that after 5 years i painted better than that after just a few months

shut up

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU
Originally posted by 7zero3:

actchewiley i am the coolest hobo ever in the worold becose i stealed a cumputer and is typin on it plus i jack of to this post becose cyne and his krew are dizzope i tink thats how gangsters would say it oka peace dudes.=D

yoo kid.. first off.. i have been in north carolina for the last week.. second.. your not in the same crew as me.. im in one crew and its an elite crew of me and my good friends.. and i know none of them would talk shit.. third.. your not up in the mixing bowl.. i just drove through it today about an hour ago on my way back from NC.. i didnt see anything new but OUR shit.. fourth... if you all doint like my attitude then go fuckin cry about it.. graff to me is being your self and doing things to piss people off.. im the kinda person who will punch you in the face and laugh at you while callin you a fuckin asshole.. that to me is funny.. im sorry if i dont fit the whole "cool,cocky writer" description.. but i feel as if you all need a wake up call on one thing.. respect those who are up.. attitude or not.. i bust my ass to put shit up for you all to see.. but why? all i get is shit talkin sayin my shits wack.. go get more spots than me.. then talk shit.. most of you on here dont even paint.. you are paper boys or as someone else would say.. "legal eagles".. u will paint the legal wall but you wont bomb a spot.. then u talk shit to the people who stay out till fuckin 6 in da morn destroying YOUR town.. look.. all im tryin to say is that u must respect those who are up.. im not claiming im a king.. im not claiming shit.. im just sayin i worked too damn hard to hear shit from a buncha kids who go to 12 oz and talk shit behing the comfort of thier computer screens.. any of you that think you can burn me.. put it to the test.. 7zero3 still hasnt emailed me.. so i guess hes a bitch..

c y n e .

------------------

Your Fears Are Now Reality.

Archived