.friends/drama/back stabbing.

footsoldier

alright, so ive got this friend who has recently turned into a real piece of shit, me and this kid used to be tight. i defended him constantly and he came to me with his problems..i know things about him that no one else knows, and i would have trusted him wit secrets lik this too..and everyone is always talkin behind his back, but thats not how i do it, so i tell him whats up to his face...im not rippin him apart or anything, just telling him that hes being stupid. and he takes it alright, hes all smiles and stuff...than i check his live journal and he talks about how im not his friend and he wants to stab me and wishes i would die...so i wrote a reply just once again telling him that the reason im telling him the things im telling him is because i am his friend. now its just getting worse. anyone ever have problems like this? i wanna stay his friend but im not going to keep my mouth shut and be all over his nuts like everyone else. i know that a messageboard isnt the best palce for advice, but you guys will at least be sorta impartial, my other friends all feel one way or another. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived