TESTING .post Sasquatch stuff here.

the walking forest

Originally posted by young republican:

asking for people to post your own stuff is a funny little thing isnt it, awwwww he is so cute.....

yea actually it is a funny thing when you have alot,AND I mean alot of work out there that you never get pics of for several reasons or another.

and you want to see who has what of what in there collection.

GRAFFITI=self promotion.

we do it everytime we tag or send pacs or paint freights.

it is just funny how people are to affraid to admit what they do.

oh and by the way, i am a graff gossup name dropping graff dork.FYI

awwwwww isn't tha sweet, the little republican is a hater....ohhh how cute.

the white fella.

[This message has been edited by the walking forest (edited 08-17-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like his work but ASSQUATCH always disses me when he says he's going to call me.

"oh man, yeah...lets hook up tomorrow night and do some art work or paint or something.."

which for all of you who dont know mr. sasquat, translates too.." dude..sit by your phone and dont make plans with anyone else because im going to break plans with you at the last minute and i really want you to waste your whole night."

but i still got love for you man. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Originally posted by biter:

i can't get over that smyl...what the fuck happened to poopy pants....he disappears for like a year and now he returns with some clean steez? wtf....damn wierdo!

yea i know.

when i saw that i almost pissed my pants.

i was so proud!

that guy is crazy great to paint with...so i heard.

to wreck freights?!

Originally posted by MUNE:

i like his work but ASSQUATCH always disses me when he says he's going to call me.

"oh man, yeah...lets hook up tomorrow night and do some art work or paint or something.."

which for all of you who dont know mr. sasquat, translates too.." dude..sit by your phone and dont make plans with anyone else because im going to break plans with you at the last minute and i really want you to waste your whole night."

but i still got love for you man. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

Or he tells you to show up at some dope as party, and you drive 45 minutes across the city and when you show up the person whos house its at is like, "Ok im leaving so everyone has to leave." and then you drive around for half an hour looking for this other party and it doesnt actually exist. I guess its better then being pulled out of a pizza restuarant and questioned for some thing that another writer did and you had no idea what was going on, and you get sweated for it...RIGHT SASQUEEN? Just fucking with you...

Originally posted by 7zero3:

damn dude i dunno that wouldave been hard to turn away from but i wouldnt break into them if t was jus open i would have took a few

would of taken all that would humanly posible to carry, and then some more

(im talking about the box car full of coronas)

[This message has been edited by Ammo (edited 08-19-2001).]

Archived