smoke rocks or be my friend..tell me what you think.

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

what do you think about that question?

i told it to my homeboy...my best friend....my mom conciders him to be a son...his parents concider me as a son.

well, i went over to his house to find him and and this girl KENDRA //"she was on who wants to marry a millionair"

well,she was crying about how the person she loved left her because he doesnt like her smokin meth....i walked in tellin her...i tell that to joe all the time...then they started to look decent..

well...she started talkin about smokin rock..and how she had some..i thought tomyself,"i just walked in with you talkin about how it ruined your life."

so she goes to the back room,to do her thang..

my homie joe looks at me like his mommy, cause i put my friendship on the line of his drug addiction..i call it an addiction, used to call it a habit.

well, he steps up and goes back there after hearing the lighter spark after a couple of times..."he thinks hes being slick"

so i get slick and follow him..i find this i dont do drugs liar hittin the rock pipe like theres no tomorrow...vaccume style

i said, "thats it."...he wanted to talk...by pretending he never did it..all these girls are askin what my problem was and those crackhead cunts started getting on my nerves....

so i walked out...hoping that i never want to go back or see him....i've done it to plenty of friends and thier life has become shit since...the cool thing is..i got in a fight a long time ago with my good drugfree friend and i saw him after a good year and a half...we are now friends again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crack cocaine is one of the most addictive substances known to man. Why in the FUCK would anybody be stupid enough to smoke it? I mean, how completely stupid can your "friend" be? All drugs are complete bullshit. I used to smoke weed, ages and ages ago. What a waste of time and energy. I still take a drink now and again. Alcohol is stupid too, if you drink to get fucked up. But the all-time King Stupid drug is NICOTINE. 440,000 Americans die EVERY YEAR, year after year, from smoking tobacco. Hell, we only lost 330,000 dead in the five years of WWII. Eleven years of war in Vietnam, and we only lost 61,000 dead, total. Why does it go on? Because it is making a shitload of money for some very, very wealthy and powerful people. Just like street drug dealers, they could not care less whether or not you die in some ditch like a dog, just so long as they get their fucking blood money. Piss on them. Don't do any of this stupid SHIT. Just be clean.

people in general are stupid... back in the day i used to be all kinds of fucked up. i got popped and started getting piss tests and all that... i was bone sober for about a year and a half, and then the i stopped getting the piss tests... in a matter of a few weeks i was back to my old routine. this lasted for about 6 months, and then i realized i was just being stupid and wasn't in touch with reality... now all i do is drink (maybe a dozen times a year...) and i still smoke (this is stupid too, i know, but i'd rather be a smoker for a while longer than be a strung out stoner junkie...)

anyways, long story short, when yer caught up in the heat of things, it all seems like a damn good idea... people need some sorta kick in the head to get things rolling in the right direction... sometimes that kick is from themselves, sometimes it's from someone else... not talking to this dude may not be as good as slapping the dick outta his mouth, but it's beats the hella outta just standing there and watching him decline... way to go wonka...

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha,i think i was the first of the crew to find out things with kendra

shes a wild one...kinda like da kine you see in movies.

first time i met her...i got so drunk,i started puking for what felt like 20mins....the whole time.:D these girls were rubbing thier bare nekkid breasts on my back and over my neck...as soon i was done puking...they started kissing on me....i bit nipples and passed out with 2 girls in my bed...when i woke up..i saw that i passed out and wanted to wake them up to bone,but everybodys breath ranked of stale cigarettes and stomache acid....pretty gross.

i have slapped him before....:mad:

i also told his parents....but thats when he was rappin for 2 days straight and making mechanical noises while he eats and walks around..annoying the hell out of everybody.

we shoulda just stuck to weed and acid...

tweak sucks

Guest willy.wonka

man,fuck that asshole

drugs keep him from his true person.."the real him"

came back home to all my friends being tweaked out fags...who only try to pleasure themselves with 16 yr.old girls...damn

i'm tellin you willy, hawaii depresses me these days. everybody from there i talk to has a story like yours--people i know strung out on coke and ice and people just generally acting dumb as hell. i'm also the only male in my family who made it into my 20's without going through the prison system--and i honestly think that may have only been cause i left kalihi and moved to the mainland. my brother is 17 and he's already been in juvi hall for a year and a half. my uncle did 10 years, my dad did 5, my cousin did 3, my other uncles have all done a bid at one time or another--all for the same old bullshit. hawaii could be like a heaven on earth--perfect weather, and the weed is the best in the world. i don't know why people want to fuck around with so many other poisons when there's gifts from nature like pakalolo.

Archived