Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8 LIFE

GET BIG

Guest railroadjerk

3rd from the bottom is one of the coolest flicks ive ever seen...we should trade a pack sometime, fr8life...

that seone, no matter how dope, should not be posted ever again. i wish we could "retire" flicks...man ive seen that so many times.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

3rd from the bottom is one of the coolest flicks ive ever seen...we should trade a pack sometime, fr8life...

that seone, no matter how dope, should not be posted ever again. i wish we could "retire" flicks...man ive seen that so many times.

YEA MAN I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO TRADE PACKS JUST EMAIL ME FR8GRAF@AOL.COM.. AS FAR AS THAT SEONE I COULD LOOK AT IT ALL DAY BUT THATS JUST ME, I'LL BE POSTIN SOME MORE LATER ON.. MY COMPUTER IS REAL SLOW AND AS FAR AS THE SIZE I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS SCANNER I JUST TOSS THE FLIXS ON IT SCAN IT AND POST IT, THEY COME OUT THIS SIZE ALL THE TIME ;)

i have to admit i dont get all hyped up about fr8s like some guys,but when i see whole cars like this i get mad hyped,,,,,im feeling this alot

hahaha look at that nerdy kids shadow on the last flick (JASER wholecar)....fr8 life has the best collection he hides all his good stuff in a safe and once in a while he will post a couple from the safe. i need the code to that safe. pz -B!

Guest stilborn

illafarilla,like the orange and blak nace

Originally posted by railroadjerk

i know what you mean, i've seen most of these several times. buit i have probably seen that seone 25 times and i even commented in another thread about how many times its been posted.

is that FIVE wholecars in a row? god damn it, where the hell is that spot!??! ( i dont actually expect any one to release that information) i heard that SANE SMITH had a goal of 100 wholecars or some shit a year ago. i wonder if he got close...

nice

nice post... i never seen Jase go big. and why is VirusAA so damn good. Hews been putting it down for a while too. bumps to Wallnuts

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I'D KILL MY MOM, FOR ALL THOSE FLIX ,EXCEPT JASE[GOT THAT ONE], VERY DOPE POST/FLIX INDEED...LOOKS LIKE THE PERFECT SPOT[ELEVATED], FOR THIS TYPE OF DESTRUCTION...OH YEAH I GOT THAT BLUE SANE T2B ALSO...THE SHOT WITH THE LINE OF WHOLE CARS, IS SICK, TAKES ME KINDA BACK TO THE OLD SUBWAY DAYS...SHIT,AFTER SEEING THESE FLIX, I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I WANNA GO TO WORK NOW, ID RATHER BENCH.....YOU MADE MY DAY MAN.....STILL HUFFING<<<<<<:dazed: JOHN*R.I.P. YOU'LL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

Guest 5th wheel

man what a post...made me feel like i suck...but well worth it.....very inspiring...i hope to seee more

Guest Dr. Doom

"Seek and Destroy" Sane is dope!!

Originally posted by unionbencher

hey fr8 life,who is that in the sane cycle shot?hmmmm......

Ya...Who is that? Egg Head...........haha...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this