GET BIG

FR8 LIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest railroadjerk

3rd from the bottom is one of the coolest flicks ive ever seen...we should trade a pack sometime, fr8life...

that seone, no matter how dope, should not be posted ever again. i wish we could "retire" flicks...man ive seen that so many times.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

3rd from the bottom is one of the coolest flicks ive ever seen...we should trade a pack sometime, fr8life...

that seone, no matter how dope, should not be posted ever again. i wish we could "retire" flicks...man ive seen that so many times.

YEA MAN I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO TRADE PACKS JUST EMAIL ME FR8GRAF@AOL.COM.. AS FAR AS THAT SEONE I COULD LOOK AT IT ALL DAY BUT THATS JUST ME, I'LL BE POSTIN SOME MORE LATER ON.. MY COMPUTER IS REAL SLOW AND AS FAR AS THE SIZE I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS SCANNER I JUST TOSS THE FLIXS ON IT SCAN IT AND POST IT, THEY COME OUT THIS SIZE ALL THE TIME ;)

hahaha look at that nerdy kids shadow on the last flick (JASER wholecar)....fr8 life has the best collection he hides all his good stuff in a safe and once in a while he will post a couple from the safe. i need the code to that safe. pz -B!

Originally posted by railroadjerk

i know what you mean, i've seen most of these several times. buit i have probably seen that seone 25 times and i even commented in another thread about how many times its been posted.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I'D KILL MY MOM, FOR ALL THOSE FLIX ,EXCEPT JASE[GOT THAT ONE], VERY DOPE POST/FLIX INDEED...LOOKS LIKE THE PERFECT SPOT[ELEVATED], FOR THIS TYPE OF DESTRUCTION...OH YEAH I GOT THAT BLUE SANE T2B ALSO...THE SHOT WITH THE LINE OF WHOLE CARS, IS SICK, TAKES ME KINDA BACK TO THE OLD SUBWAY DAYS...SHIT,AFTER SEEING THESE FLIX, I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I WANNA GO TO WORK NOW, ID RATHER BENCH.....YOU MADE MY DAY MAN.....STILL HUFFING<<<<<<:dazed: JOHN*R.I.P. YOU'LL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

Originally posted by Kool YKay!

[bThese were done the old fashion way (No house paint here kid!!!) GO FOR THE GUSTO WITH RUSTO! [/b]

Ha ha. Hell yeah. The only way to go...

Archived