Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
graffsurgeon

we do drugs..

quotes of the weekend. " if i go back to prison you better send me pictures kid" "hey R---, where'd your daughter go?" "The state took her"

"you might aswell boot it"

Guest beard

you guys are hella slow.. it says right at the biginning of his post 'quotes of the weekend'

Originally posted by beard

you guys are hella slow.. it says right at the biginning of his post 'quotes of the weekend'

guys?

"awww, man look. i couldnt even get a soup for this busted bitchs picture in prison, now that tells you somethin" - my boy cocoa

oh graffsurgeon i forgot to tell you. this weekend we went to another city to some dicks house who was havin a get together.

wellm their actin all high an mighty cause its their house whatever whatever right

so my boy mark asked some dude real nice like "you could watch out"

an nudged him over, the dude said "dont fuckin touch me"

mark said no disrespect its your house, relax

the dude grew balls like "you fuckin right, i cant stand you clowns" or some shit to that extent, basically tryin to be a big boy of the place

my boy punched him in the mouth 5 of his friends started fightin with three of mine

we fuckin wrecked house, marks dumbass forgot he had a knife in his hand during the excitement so when he was punchin dick while he was on the ground cut him all up an shit now hes got court for crazy charges

i thouroughly took it to two peoples assess, one kid in particular who was actin all hard. i had blood n snots splashed all the way up to my elbow, which is pretty nasty if you think about it.

then i proceeded to go out and break my neck later that night

i didnt think it diserved its own thread, an i know how you like this shit

"we're bringing back the wall of death tonight..."

"did you drop you're pants again?" "hell yeah, i'm droppin em every chance i get..."

"...that makes you evil..." "well, yeah... that's a matter of opinion..." "no. that's a fact."

"i think i have N---'s crusty vomit on the hood of my sleeping bag..."

forgot one... this is how i woke up this morning: :door slam:--"damn, there's hella squatters in here..." "yeah, just start playing loud and they'll get outta here..."

Guest -sudz-

"......i like to consern myself with your problems"

"i dont deserve friends this good."

"thats it, i am totally marrying you! you are the best EVER!"

"ok then."

Guest -sudz-

driving is just like floating along in a big couch. -my dad

Guest blood as ink

i thought i had herpes on my dick but it turned out it was just shit on my dick-some guy standing outside a club.

me-what's so funny? friend-it's kinda like your mom's sex life...you just don't want to know. me-ok...(walks away)

two girls role up to DQ on a Friday night for a snack...this is how it happened:

DQ employee (in a bitchy irritated voice):"welcome to Dairy Queen may I take your order?"

Jill(driver):"I'd like 2 number 1's with no tomato a pepsi and a root beer"

waits............................still waits.................................waits.....

DQemployee (still bitchy):"okay that'll be 10.83 at the window"

Girls roll to the window and proceed to wait 10mins for their food.

Finally get their order with the both orders of fries dumped out all over in the bag....

Jill(driver)to DQ employee#2:"um, excuse me could we get some sweet and sour please"

DQemployee#2 says nothing merely turns away....10seconds later 1 container of sweet and sour comes flying thru the window and pegs Andie(passenger) in the leg.

Andie(passenger) to Jen(driver):"did that just happen?"

DQemployee comes back to the window with 2 more containers of sweet and sour and pretends the she didnt see DQemployee #2 throw the 1st sweet and sour.

Andie to Jill: "Dude roll the front door"

Jill:"yep"

Jill parks the car both girls get out and go inside...Andie (pepsi in hand approaches the front counter where 3 DQ employees are bullshitting)

Andie(very loudly..loud enough to make a HUGE scene):"I dont know which of you cunt bitches just threw that shit in my car....but fuck YOU! (proceeds to take the lid off her pepsi cup and throws it all over the counter, ice cream machine, floor behind the counter...and even a little splattered on one of the DQ bitches....)

That my friends is how you handle shitty customer service...

Make a big fat mess that they cant do shit about.....and leave them to clean it up!

Guest willy.wonka

struggle between friends

"one of these days im just gonna be gone.."

where are you going?

"you dont see me callin up my other druggie friends to hang out, do you?"

Guest sneak

"im bored of being bored"

while a teacher on a school trip threatens to take our mini speakers: "dont make me come down there a play sum tribal beats on ur belly....."

"holy.....shit...thats just not right"

all by me on a school trip

i have to quote pilau.... if my memory serves me right

"i'm really secure in my masculinty to be sitting around

making tiny stuffed baby bears"

i dont know..it made me laugh

Originally posted by REGULATOR

"fake tits or not, id suck the farts outta this girls ass"-ICEBERG

yea...

that girl is fine as fuck

Originally posted by iCEBERG

"awww, man look. i couldnt even get a soup for this busted bitchs picture in prison, now that tells you somethin" - my boy cocoa

oh graffsurgeon i forgot to tell you. this weekend we went to another city to some dicks house who was havin a get together.

wellm their actin all high an mighty cause its their house whatever whatever right

so my boy mark asked some dude real nice like "you could watch out"

an nudged him over, the dude said "dont fuckin touch me"

mark said no disrespect its your house, relax

the dude grew balls like "you fuckin right, i cant stand you clowns" or some shit to that extent, basically tryin to be a big boy of the place

my boy punched him in the mouth 5 of his friends started fightin with three of mine

we fuckin wrecked house, marks dumbass forgot he had a knife in his hand during the excitement so when he was punchin dick while he was on the ground cut him all up an shit now hes got court for crazy charges

i thouroughly took it to two peoples assess, one kid in particular who was actin all hard. i had blood n snots splashed all the way up to my elbow, which is pretty nasty if you think about it.

then i proceeded to go out and break my neck later that night

i didnt think it diserved its own thread, an i know how you like this shit

yeah..its always best not to pull out weapons in a group that can identify you..a straight up beatdown can land you in jail..yet with much lighter charges then aggravated assault with a weapon etc etc..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this