HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVER BOMBED ON SOMEONE'S HOUSE YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH?

Guest EAST_BAY_G

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey "G" you have made my day with this hilarious post. fourteen AND A HALF?? look out! just for being such an ass i hope you catch a flat on your tricycle and catch a severe beat down from some "surenos."

you guys are too nice...

bombing somones home or job is a classic beef move...

bombed many a house and visited many places of employment

it aint really beef until you bomb their house...

old skool urban legend...not me but i wont name names

knock knock

whos there...

its XXXX is YYYY home?!?!

mother says NO...

XXXX grabs them mom says

well tell him that XXXX was here and

tags a spray can tag on the momz

Guest whoami
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

you guys are too nice...

bombing somones home or job is a classic beef move...

bombed many a house and visited many places of employment

it aint really beef until you bomb their house...

old skool urban legend...not me but i wont name names

knock knock

whos there...

its XXXX is YYYY home?!?!

mother says NO...

XXXX grabs them mom says

well tell him that XXXX was here and

tags a spray can tag on the momz

I'm praying that I dont live in the same city as you, or 1000 miles near you, because I might hurt your genius self..

this security guard chased me when i was bombing so i tagged all over the building the next night...its an apartment complex....i didn't think about the people living there i just wanted to piss the security guard off ...he made me get scratches and bruises on my arm...FUCK YOU BITCH

Guest FoReVeRpHLy

unless this kid is someone that ypu CANT stand and like he porked your gf, mom, dog, aunt unlce sister, ETC then i duno abouit taggin his house...if u know this kid....that well then hed probably squeel u out and then UDE BE FUCKED...so ide think twice about that one

HAHA! NAH I DON'T REALLY CONSIDER MYSELF MUCH OF A WRITER I JUST VISIT HERE. I'VE DONE MY SHARE OF BOMBING JUST FOR FUN. I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCC ABOUT TAGGING EITHER. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT IT. I DON'T WANT TO BE CONSIDERED A "WRITER" OR "TOY" CAUSE I'M NOT. AS FOR PUTTIN IN WORK? HAHA! PUTTIN IN WORK IS WHEN YOU GO EARN YOUR STRIPES OUT IN THE STREETS. YOU DON'T PUT IN ANY WORK EITHER HOMEBOY. YOU JUST GO BOMING. THAT DON'T MAKE YOU SHIT! I'VE SEEN YOUR PUSSY ASS SHIT IN OLD ALVA. AND CALLIN ME "EAST GAY G" WHAT A LIL BITCH. YOU JUST DISSED THE ENTIRE EAST BAY HOMEBOY. YOU'RE FROM THE EAST BAY AS WELL. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

Originally posted by EAST_BAY_G

FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE. SHIT, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO COME IN HERE AND START TALKING SHIT. YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT.

i thought the whole name-calling thing ended in elementary school.

some people never grow up:o

Guest newyuckshity

i remember seeing an "e" that EGON .rip. did on got's house. got didnt even try to cover it up all that well. you could see the true blue right through the almond he used go over it. and this was on white siding in front of his house.

the egon got war was fun while it lasted to bad egon died.

egon also wrote i

"fucked >>GOTS REAL NAME HERE____<< mother"

on the side of the bx river parkway.

Ok I just started writing and like a year ago this crew bombed my neibors shed and the fucker didn't know for like a month. I have hung with guys that panited and shit for like 2 years now but there are some rules to painting that they thought me:

1) don't disrespect other writers

2) don't paint on privete property

3) don't paint over someone elses nice peice

I anit disrespecting EAST_BAY_G but I'm just saying that what he did gives real writers a bad name. I know I'm a rookie and problay don't know shit.

Archived