Where should I visit in NYC?

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002

Love all this talk of the boogie down bronx and brooklyn, i`ll going there next summer..I`m just gonna sit on the old writers bench at Grand Concourse in awe, thinking about all them legends who sat there b4 me..Just wanna do a sub then there`s really nothing left, haha..Respect to all the NYC heads doing it...

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i'm sorry i'm from out of town. i don't live in that big of a city. i would be fine with going there with someone who knew the area.i'm just looking to get some flicks, not robbed.

Just cause u go to a bad area in a city dosnt mean youll get robbed....Chances are no one will even fuck with u as long as u keep to urself....:D :D :D :D

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Just cause u go to a bad area in a city dosnt mean youll get robbed....Chances are no one will even fuck with u as long as u keep to urself....:D :D :D :D

LOL I don't think you know nyc very well.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by oath.NYC

take the train downtown to china town..................17 mott street ... Wo-Hops---------best chinese food ever-------------u better go there or ill kill your mother

WO-HOP IS THE BEST SHIT OUT! niggas know...

I just went and started riding the subway everywhere carrying my blackbook....ppl just came up askin what i wrote and shit and I found mad good spots that way....my favorite being westchester ave in the bronx.....harlem hall of fame the fun factory was ok, there is a train yard right there also I caught some good shit at. You can find it if you go. I only was warned once when on westcheter ave.....told the guy I didnt want to start busting heads and he left me a lone hehe...

first i wanna say host is a moron you will not get robbed tryin to take flicks...somehow everytime im in a bad neighborhood flicking shit people think they gonna be movie stars and in my flicks n shit....secondly id like to say please please please do not waste any time going to queens. queens is toy. the 7 line is absolute garbage.

Guest Select 1

WORD!!!!Don't ever waste your time in Queens. Ever. I feel mad uneasy and shitty every time I go to Queens. It's all mexicans and Guyanese people who don't wear underwear.

Archived