Its my turn

B_As_In_Bot

okay after some years of no girls I finally got this girl who likes me, I know she wont last long because she says shes moving next semester. I want to make the best of it for us because Ive never had a girl like me this much, ever. Being with her distracts me from my progressing depression problem. Now heres where it gets kind of interesting. Shes speaks terrible english. We both know communication is essential in a healthy relationship. Shes very obediant towards me and refers to me as the commander.

I must have it good. I wanna make it go over smooth and painless because after all shes leaving soon, out of my state. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it easier on me. I know some of you people must have at one time been with a girl whos 2nd language was english. (1st being japanese) I need some good pointers if any, at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

get her one of those translation phrases books, and on the last 'memo' pages look up some 'bedroom' phrases and add them on to give her a hint or something,i dont know. i'm having girl trouble myself lately.

Guest TECONE SW
(cue funky music)

All you need is the international language my brother. The language of looove. What it is...

haha...

its funny, about the international language (love) because when my friend asked me about it I told I'd let all the love do the talking. Her driving is absolutley the worst Ive ever seen on a seperate note.

Were at an intersection, and the sirens of a fire truck are blaring loud as fuck, Im pretty stoned and like: Where the fuck is that coming from? when she turns right in the path of the fire engine, and then continues to drive under the speed limit in front of the engine, which is now honking at us. People everywhere are giving us the fuck-you look and I just put my face in my hands. She finally pulled over but it was too late by that time because the engine already turned..

i mean talk about embarassed. Asian Driver - No Survivor!

well, I felt like bragging but Im just gonna set it straight. I completed stage 1 last week yo, Busted her cherry and earned my redwings. Japanese men are hung pathetic I assume, like a wrecking ball compared to a sledgehammer.

as far as stage 2 goes..a few weeks left. I need to learn how to drive. Fuck public transportation.

where are all the older heads? WTF - Reply..

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by ASER1NE@Apr 1 2002, 12:21 AM

poop on a stick , goof 4 ju

You know what else is good for me? I finally married this girl. Im here in Japan having gangs of fun and finally over all that courting the right girl bullshit. Yeah for me! I found a girl whose considered ::Highly unique:: here. Very faithfull, very loving, extremely understanding when it comes to graff..

I finally found what I was looking for.. :love2:

Damn. Old threads trip me out..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot+May 25 2005, 09:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (B_As_In_Bot - May 25 2005, 09:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ASER1NE@Apr 1 2002, 12:21 AM

poop on a stick , goof 4 ju

You know what else is good for me? I finally married this girl. Im here in Japan having gangs of fun and finally over all that courting the right girl bullshit. Yeah for me! I found a girl whose considered ::Highly unique:: here. Very faithfull, very loving, extremely understanding when it comes to graff..

I finally found what I was looking for.. :love2:

[/b]

awesome....

hopefully one day ill be able to bump one of my bullshit "i wish destinys child would mud wrestle to see who could have sex with me first" threads with "im flying on my private jet typing this on my cellphone....pardon the spelling, beyonce is sitting on my face".

what im saying is congrats.....

About that book, I ganked a copy off my old boss's shelf - And took it with me to Japan. When I arrived at my Girls pad I noticed she had one too. Since then I've only looked at it once for the good swear words, those of which I still cant recall.

As for the bukkake, I ate some egg bukkake the other night. Raw Egg, used as a sauce for your cooked meat/veg/noodle, Originally thats what Bukkake means.

I'm not fluent in Japanese, my womans english just got a lot better.

Im not usually in such a lifted mood..Here it goes:

I would to thank all the mods who kept this site running for so long, I wouldnt be having half the fun here if wasnt for this site's existance. Fuck half, Id estimate 70%..

You dudes are the one who deserve the many thanks and congratulations. Congratulations on establishing/maintaining a site that is actually usefull all over the damn world. Big ups to Mr.Raven!

Archived