Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zoeone

Swedish styleé!

Not good.

Weak letter form and WAY too many 'graff cliches'...

Get back to the drawing board.

Excuse me, but that is no swedish style, in fact, that is NO style. That's how everybody draws letters as a starter.

But I dont like most swedish styles anyway. Too new school.

Originally posted by KRAUT

Excuse me, but that is no swedish style, in fact, that is NO style. That's how everybody draws letters as a starter.

But I dont like most swedish styles anyway. Too new school.

WORD

dude did you pull those out of my cousins ass? cause i saw something similar to that in the toilet one time when he didnt flush.

Guest tears*uno

that is poo poo man do us all a favor and do good stuff before making us look at it

you know what kid..until further notice you offically suck at life. Do nothing but simples for the nest year. Bite styles do something but don't do that fucking shit. It made my shitty day even worse seeing that shit...I am so tired of these fucking toys coming on here knowing that thier shit sucks ass but they seem to think that by having us tell them it sucks ass they will gain something from it.

NOT TO BE A DICK BUT THERE SHOULD BE A RULE IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WRITING FOR ATLEAST A FEW YEARS YOU SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO POST SHIT

that shits terrible , dont mistake that for terrific . just to make sure , its terrible

whats with the copy right sign? maybe ill bite your style and you can sue me... lol like that would happen...

but what you need to do.. (trus me it works) write your name in like times new roman, or arial... or some simple font... and draw your name with those simple letters.. get the full concept of each letter.. then just evolove from it, dont go all wacky till you know your letters.. and you can make that shit look hot, good luck man, i'm still learning myself...

Originally posted by tears*uno

that is poo poo man do us all a favor and do good stuff before making us look at it

hahahhahaaa man shut the fuck up, your the one who drew that retarded fucking deformed tupac.

actually that was somebody alse wasn't it? I thought it was tecone or something like that

man if u expect the guys to be shit just read the posts so u know:-

1. whether the guy blows or not

2. The replies saying you suk dik and shit are fuckin hilarious:p

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this