Swedish styleé!

zoeone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know what kid..until further notice you offically suck at life. Do nothing but simples for the nest year. Bite styles do something but don't do that fucking shit. It made my shitty day even worse seeing that shit...I am so tired of these fucking toys coming on here knowing that thier shit sucks ass but they seem to think that by having us tell them it sucks ass they will gain something from it.

whats with the copy right sign? maybe ill bite your style and you can sue me... lol like that would happen...

but what you need to do.. (trus me it works) write your name in like times new roman, or arial... or some simple font... and draw your name with those simple letters.. get the full concept of each letter.. then just evolove from it, dont go all wacky till you know your letters.. and you can make that shit look hot, good luck man, i'm still learning myself...

Originally posted by artsol

not really feelin it...the second has potential tho..the third kinda

your shit is worse than his artsol, (mass produced sticker thread) dont think i forget so soon of the recent crap on this board. oh yeah, tecone, work on your stuff a lot, so crap doesnt jam up the board. im a dick, i just woke up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived