from low life to another loser...

BISHOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dammnnn dude....

dammmnnn dude, was that a threat against my picture taking ability? just because i get him to post 30 flicks or so a day doesn't mean you have to start dissing him and his "ego" and shit. we are here for the same reason you came around, to post what i flick and share it with the public. i've got no beef with you, unless you have it with me, and even then i still have no beef because i am a passivist, just keep the bitching about egos to a minimum.

its not a fuckin competition on here.

weve said that,

my only shit toward you was somethin about posting 2000000 threads with the same pictures over and over again.

each post is flix from one day at the yard. high quality and large enough to see well even if you have a movie screen size monitor, but still small files.

i didnt think anything of this till you posted this bullshit, but it seemed that once i started doing posts, you created a name and started trying to match me.

so if anyone made it a competition, it was you.

so quit tryin to diss or say someone is dissing on you.

just post your fuckin flix and shut the fuck up.

dont get pissed off because i titled ONE of my posts about your numerous, repetitive photo posts.

fuck it, quit bein a bitch toy.

I can't believe you guys are arguing about who takes more, better pictures. I like the freights. I always hope to see one of mine or my friends.

Guest 768186

^^^^^^^^^

thats what im saying...i think crow ra caught a bnfe i did and im wondering if he got flicks...

and this whole so called arguing is just silly..metalheads, duh...just post and enjoy

Originally posted by 768186

^^^^^^^^^

thats what im saying...i think crow ra caught a bnfe i did and im wondering if he got flicks...

and this whole so called arguing is just silly..metalheads, duh...just post and enjoy

when i read his shit at the top and looked at the flix, i thought it would have been funny as hell if one of the ones he posted inthis thread was one of mine.

i dont care about shit to be honest.

im gonna keep posting.

and if i can think up a topic about anything on here, i will.

all of my topics have meanings behind them.

peace.

broke is soooo good.

i should take this chance to remind people not to go over streakers like broke and the ilk(collosus, etc. rail dog comes to mind since i saw some one over him today).

it's bad news. many streakers have been at it way longer than any of us.

and please don't support people who go over them by posting their fliks like that meter peice (where he left "the world's smallest man" hanging out of his shit) in some other thread.

if you aren't adaptable enough to move around streakers, then you should stay off trains.

take care

bear

Guest 5th wheel

man....if all i had to worry about in life was flics and posting crap on 12 oz...my life would be a breeze...just post pics so i can look at em.....but i agree....dont have 10 posts filled with the same pics please...you get me excited.. then i open the post...and find the same flics...it upsets me:( .....peace on earth man...woooo

Originally posted by bear

broke is soooo good.

i should take this chance to remind people not to go over streakers like broke and the ilk(collosus, etc. rail dog comes to mind since i saw some one over him today).

and please don't support people who go over them by posting their fliks like that meter peice (where he left "the world's smallest man" hanging out of his shit) in some other thread.

if you aren't adaptable enough to move around streakers, then you should stay off trains.

take care

bear

I agree.

You also have to keep in mind that sometimes the spot is too dark to see that stuff. At least it's that way for me most times. (Maybe you're lucky enough to have lit or even day spots.) Especially streaks that aren't white or freshly done. Personally, I try to look over the panel and make sure, so I can cut a space out for the streak, but a couple times i noticed the corner of a rambler (or whoever) popping out behind my outlines. You don't always notice, and I don't think boycotting some otherwise great pieces is the answer. I thought that Meter piece was dope, and it would be a shame to not flick it. Education would be a better alternative, for both parties. Writers, at least in my experience, are egotistical chumps and don't tend to care about much else than themselves. There's exceptions to the rule, of course. Thankfully a higher percentage in the freight scene.

I also noticed TSA and some other "writer savvy" streakers writing around the ladder and wieghts, since writers tend to avoid those areas.

when i posted this i was shitty drunk... im not the best drunk in the world and tend to take things the wrong way... so PLEASE i hope everyone can just ignore my previous statements and i give my formal appology to another loser... i shall only open my keyboard sober from now on... everyone please accept my appologies once again

Guest railroadjerk

its funny you mentioned broke streaks especially, bear. in one day i saw 2 of his half capped, a worlds smallest man (the one you mentioned covered by meter) and one of his 50s comic/ad type dealies.

on boxcars i always keep my streaks to the ladders, not just because theres less of a chance of getting painted over, but thats how i grew up seeing them. i love seeing killed ladder areas, each rung with stuff on it. if its filled with tags, ill move over a little. im positive a lot of my streaks are gone by now...drunk yard trips i put them on anything. uhh quality also lacks on those particular ones too, thats why my "punchlines" always revolve around how much i drank haha.

streaks in ladders also, from my experience at least, get noticed more if they are rolling or being by ladders they are also of course, closer to pieces making it easier for someone benching to notice both at the same time, in the split second they could see it.

thats what its about anyway, a message in a bottle. just like the cork popping out and the message falling into the sea, a streak from 79 could be covered up in one second of carelessness...

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by bear

broke is soooo good.

take care

bear

streaks need to stay where they belong - on the ladders. if you're on my panel space i don't give a fuck who you are. i'm not gonna bend my piece to go over some sissy streak, regardless.

but this is coming from a guy who covers writers on the regular. i'm a shithead.

Archived