if you are ever bored.....

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

i suggest going to large chain bookstores, borders/barnes and noble

go to the kid section and get all of thier wheres waldo books. then find a quiet corner somewhere, look for waldo, and when ya find him

......... circle his ass with a jumbo sharpie!

when all waldos are prominently displayed put books back on shelf and breathe easier knowing you ruined the fun for children everywhere. there you have it, time consuming AND rewarding.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

in the middle of march i think is when i made 1000...so it'll be less than a month..and i enjoy every second of it..

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by -Rage-

til someone catches you and you gotta buy that waldo book

yea, i went last night with my girl and did this for an hour or so to kill time before a movie, it was shady, all kinds of nosy people wandering around us. you have to be a ninja;)

Guest skcum pfhukr

kill time

watch fight club...best movie ever...grand theft auto tray...tony hawk3

state of emergency...fear and loathing in las vegas...banned from tv

Guest NoamChomsky

That ideas pure genius.When i go to Borders I grab a copy of every single magazine, sit down in the cafe area and talk shit outloud about the other patrons till an employee comes over and asks me to leave,then I throw the magazines down on the floor and say pick it up bitch! HAHAHA im a badass. I also like to go to party city and open up the costumes and play shit like "riot cop vs. the colege kids"Ill be beating my friend with some rolled up wrapping paper and he's yelling at the top of his lungs " Fuck you pig".HAHA man im cool. But mostly i love shitting in the sinks of public bathrooms.

• 2 years later...

Archived